“Great Location”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #165 of 712 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Where else would you stop and enjoy a cup of coffee and bakery if you are in Mayfair. This is the place.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Panera is always clean, consistent and the portions are generous. Whenever he feels rushed or hurried. I still think that the price to value ratio could be higher.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

There food is always good. The staff are friendly and always smiling. I like to come here to study, take the kids to lunch, or have a business meeting. The iced green tea is my absolute favorite.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Love the pick 2. The French onion soup was delicious. The foccacha chicken and avocado sandwich was fantastic. Best quick dinner ever!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at several Panera Breads in the past and they are much better than "fast food". This one was very good and our server was really great. She gave my wife a couple of samples of dressings to help her decide which she wanted. I had the Turkey Kale Panini with an Apple and it was really very good. My wife decided on the Cashew Chicken Salad and she really enjoyed that. They offer a half salad for $6.39, which is a really good deal. My Panini was $9.49. I believe next time I will also have the Salad. The half salad was just the perfect amount of food for a nice lunch.
They also offer outdoor seating in a nice clean area. It is located away from the parking lot, so if you have kids it is perfect for them to enjoy running around while eating.