“Great staff and muffin ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #11 of 18 Bakeries in Wilmington
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a couple of iced teas and decided to grab a chocolate muffin. The muffin was surprisingly fresh and tasty for 3 pm. The server was very sweet and gave me a senior discount. I hope I don't look that old, but I wasn't going to turn it down. We sat outside to eat on a 71 degree January day. What could be better?

Reviewed 1 September 2016

You walk in and smell the best coffee brewing. They were plenty busy when we were there around 9 AM. People purchasing specialty drinks ahead of us that seemed to take forever. Once being helped, our donuts and coffee were perfect. There is seating inside and out. Great place for breakfast. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Out of ask the Dunkin's in the area, I like this one the best. Staff is friendly, there's a drive through and they remember me :-)

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We stopped here for coffee one morning. The staff were great, the service fast, and the restaurant clean. We had a chocolate creme donut that was great. However, I wasn't impressed by my iced coffee. The sugar wasn't dissolved, and it didn't taste fresh. They should use a simple syrup to sweeten cold coffee, not hard sugar.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stopped in and got a half dozen donuts, somewhat disappointed they were not as fresh as I recalled. Filling was sparse.