“PCJ has best brewed coffee”
Review of Port City Java

Port City Java
Ranked #25 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Wilmington
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 April 2016

PCJ has best brewed coffee and their espresso drinks give you more shots than anyone else around. they are my go to coffee shop, and they are all great

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I love having business meetings here. It's clean, comfortable and not too loud. In addition, I can order oatmeal and not feel like I'm eating when no one else is. I like their selection of tea and everyone else seems to enjoy their coffee. We always get lots of work done because they make it so easy to do so with their big tables, wifi and plug in connections.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Stopped in to regroup between meetings. Left refreshed and prepared. Greeted with some light relaxing tunes, not too loud. There is ample space to grab a table or a couch for solo or a meeting. The barista was most helpful in helping me choose the perfect beverage for what lay ahead for my adventures (meetings, then 7 hour travel). Great coffee and atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I love Starbucks but I would so much rather support a local business owner. I go to all the locations in Wilmington as well as the Southport one - I really like the one in Porter's Neck - the employees there are super friendly and I really appreciate that!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Very good drinks and more consistent taste than Starbucks. Staff is always friendly. Love all the locations, however, the one on Market near 23rd was a little dirty during one visit in October 2013.