“Yummy!”

Eternal Sunshine Cafe
Ranked #110 of 721 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Cute little breakfast spot! Service was fast and food delicious! The cinnamon buns looked delicious. It could you a little more seating room though! We had to sit at the bar or would have been waiting awhile, people tend to linger.

1  Thank Loretta L

Reviewed 24 July 2016

The food and service here have always been top notch! They have a great variety of breakfast foods, including pancakes, omelets, French Toast and several types of Eggs Benedict. Portions are generous and their fresh-squeezed orange juice is a great touch. Although they're pretty popular, I've never waited more than 5 minutes for a table. Highly recommended for breakfast in Wilmington!

1  Thank all12579
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Our second time eating here, just as wonderful as the first time. We had a short wait for a table, our order was taken promptly. We order the Eternal Benedict (yummy!), biscuits and gravy meal (best she had ever had) and the loaded potato omelette ( picky teenager ate it all). We topped it off with a cinnamon roll shared three ways for dessert! We will back every time we return to Wilmington!

1  Thank ncmomof3
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This place is incredibly understaffed. It took quite a long time for our order to be placed and then we never got the check until we went to the register for it. I saw others having to request their order be taken. The food itself was decent. I was charged a $1.00 for 4 small slices of a banana. To me, that's ridiculous.

1  Thank Byron W
Reviewed 21 June 2016

My husband and I love this place but make sure you get there early because seats fill up quickly! They have so many great options - I love the eggs benedict on croissant with avocado and my husband loves their pancakes! I heard they are serving dinner now but have yet to try it. Our service has been hit or miss but I will say the one day it was a "miss", the server was having to deal with a loud customer and was flustered. We did not fault her for the experience and have been back since. If you live in Wilmington or plan to visit, Eternal Sunshine should definitely be on your list of places to visit!

1  Thank Katie F