“BEST Pizza in the Wilmington, NC area”

Michaelangelo's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #341 of 732 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 February 2018

This is our favorite pizza place! Always GREAT! Tasty for sure and not disappoints us. We have eaten @ several Michaelangelo's and keep begging them to come to Leland!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I have gone here many times for pickup and usually get The Godfather. The staff is always friendly and I just learned about their loyalty program! Got a $10 discount on my last pizza. I order from here at least once a month and have yet to be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and opted for the $5.99 all you can eat pizza buffet. There are a number of different types of pizza. Pick one or two slices and they heat it and deliver it to your table. The pizza is thin crusted, chewy and the toppings are quality. Great lunch spot!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We attempted to order a special online for in restaurant pickup but the online sale price did not come up at checkout so we cancelled the online order. We then attempted to order the same special and the person taking the order did not know the specials. They said order would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived after 20 minutes and still had to wait another 10 minutes. There were NO OTHER customers in the restaurant when I arrived to pick up my order. I don't think I will be ordering from this location again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great food, service and prices, go every week! Will go back! Close to beach, definitely worth checking out when in Wilmington!