Quality Inn(Williamston)
US$74
US$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$85
US$81
Hampton Inn Edenton(Edenton)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hampton.com
Ahoskie Inn(Ahoskie)
US$89
US$80
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I love, love, loved staying here. My girlfriend and I wanted to get away for a weekend, and we had a blast. The rooms are a good size and well priced. Then we walked downtown to Hammerheads Oyster Bar and that was fantastic. Bunn's Barbecue is as good as anyone I have ever eaten. However, the best food we migt have had was at The Inn for breakfast. If you like to get away and relax, and if you like excellent local cuisine, then I highly recommend a surprise trip for you and your mate!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric S
Lynette449, Owner at The Inn at Grays Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Thanks so much! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Inn at Gray's Landing and your visit to our little town of Windsor! We hope to have the chance to welcome you to the Inn again. Lynette, Owner

Reviewed 28 July 2015

When you Google the Inn at Gray’s Landing, the first website that comes up is NOT the website you should go to. You need to go to innatgrayslanding.com.
The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had in a B&B. Jock and Lynette were a great team. During breakfast, Jock served and told fascinating stories while Lynette worked the kitchen. We stayed in the dining room for about 90 minutes each morning, but it felt like only 30.
The interior of the house was spotless and very comfortable. When we checked in, two small bottles of wine were waiting for us in our room. The following morning, we asked about buying a full-sized bottle that we could enjoy later that evening, and when we came back to the room after touring, waiting for us was a bottle, bottle opener, and two wine glasses. The charge was added to our bill, and it was very reasonable.
Lynnette showed us several of the other bedrooms, and they were each beautiful. Our room had a Kuerig machine for brewing coffee and tea, and there were snacks available on a table just outside the room in the hallway, as well as extra tea, coffee, sugar, artificial sweeteners, and creamer.
The inn is located only about 20 minutes from Edenton, a must-see.
When we were trying to decide if we would stay at her inn, Lynette responded promptly to all of our questions via phone and email. Both she and Jock worked very hard to ensure that our stay was enjoyable.
We were in the room that overlooked the main road. It is a small town, but we could still hear road noise throughout the night. Since I am a light sleeper, I always carry ear plugs. When I heard the passing cars, all I had to do was put my ear plugs in, and I wasn't able to hear any noise the rest of the night. My traveling companion was awakened a few times the first night by the noise, but was able to fall asleep again easily, so it wasn't a major problem. The second night he slept soundly.
There is no off-street parking, but there is ample parking on the street. The house is on a corner, so we parked on the little-used side street. Although the neighborhood felt very safe, if you have any security concern about parking, there is a street light on the main street in front of the house under which you may park.
Don't let the exterior of the house dissuade you from staying there. Yes, the shutters are in disrepair and the garden is untended, but you don't see any of that once you are inside.
We will definitely stay here again whenever we are in the area.
One final note, contrary to some prior posts, Jock and Lynette no longer serve dinners or open the porch bar on Thursday evenings.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RaleighFrench
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I never would have found this place if it weren't for Airbnb. I was actually looking for somewhere in the outer banks but the sound of a bnb was very hard to resist, and I am so glad we booked. The house itself is beautiful and set in a quiet historic neighborhood. Our hosts were both so easy to talk to to arrange everything, and made for a smooth check in late at night for us. Our room was huge, beautiful and pet friendly (I brought my dogs!). There was a nice claw foot tub and shower and the soaps they provide smell so good. The bed, so dreamy. The absolute best part of the stay was talking to the innkeepers the next morning. They were so accommodating to our dogs with separation anxiety that they served us breakfast on the screened in porch so they could be with us. YOU WILL NEVER TASTE BETTER FRENCH TOAST THAN THEIRS. Like ever. Didnt even need syrup and we were full ALL day. The gentleman innkeeper gave us history of the area and mapped a fun day for us. I cant wait to go back and stay longer!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 16 April 2015

The B&B is in a classic house filled with antiques.

Our very large room was upstairs on the front with windows on two sides.

Highlights:

1. Nice bathroom with perhaps the best shower on the planet.

2. Large comfortable bed.

3. More than ample space with a desk to do work, write letters, or ignore work.

4. Multi-course breakfasts. The chef (Lynnette) is very talented and can adjust to personal preferences

5. By arrangement, Dinner may be served, and a very good one with wine.

6. References to the local YMCA for a hearty workout

7. Dead on suggestions for places to visit, and neighboring towns to discover. (The town hosts a "classic" NC BBQ restaurant, with absolutely no frills but we met folks who travelled back to this their home town just for the BBQ.)

8. The nicest people run the Inn. (perhaps number 1).

9. Ample street parking.

We suggest one calls ahead to ask Lynnette about what is available.

And the prices are very reasonable. And the WiFi works.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oski80
Lynette449, Owner at The Inn at Grays Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Thanks so much for staying at the Inn--we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our little town!

Reviewed 5 December 2014

Not only are the bedrooms special and spacious, the breakfasts make you want to jump out of bed in the morning. The Inn is not on the way to anywhere, but if you are visiting the Windsor area, it is the ONLY place you would want to stay.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple