Quality Inn(Williamston)
RodewayInn
US$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$71
Hampton Inn Edenton(Edenton)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton.com
Ahoskie Inn(Ahoskie)
US$99
US$89
Scotland Neck Inn(Scotland Neck)
US$76
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We found out about this place after unsuccessfully researching accommodations in Edenton for Memorial Day Saturday. For a house build in 1790, it's still in good shape, albeit with a few minor repairs being done. We've visited some old B&B's that are cluttered and dusty, but this one was elegant and clean. Rooms have TV, wifi, and toiletries. The front porch is great for sitting or rocking, and the owner's cats may warm up to you on the porch or in the garden (although they are not allowed into the inn portion). Breakfast was three courses and delicious. One of the couples we met have been coming here from Virginia a few times a year for the past 7 or 9 years. That's loyalty! Prices were reasonable. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Lynette449, Owner at The Inn at Grays Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thanks for choosing us--I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. Let us know next time you're in the area, we'd love to welcome you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Where to even start?! You would never think there would be such high-quality accommodations in the little town of Windsor, North Carolina. First, let me say, this B&B does not disappoint. The house is massive and gorgeous on a little street corner with a wraparound porch. Upon entering the house, there is one guestroom on the bottom floor, a sitting room, and a dining room complete with white tablecloths! On the second floor were a few more guestrooms and in the hall area, is a coffee/tea station, which was unexpected and convenient. We stayed in the pink room with a king size bed. The room was over half the size of my apartment. It was huge. And beautiful. We also got to see all of the other guestrooms, thanks to Lynette! We want to come back so that we can stay in A different one each time! They are all amazing. There is something special and different about each room. The entire house is filled with beautiful antique furnishings and decor. On top of such great accommodations, the piece de resistance is the FOOD. I believe you have to make reservations for breakfast, but it is the best food you will ever put in your mouth. It is a THREE-COURSE BREAKFAST! For our first course on the first day, we were served an elegant display of fresh pineapple and Kiwi. The second course, my favorite, was "pain purdu,"which is like a superior French toast. It was so delicious, that I did not even put syrup on it. And for the main course, we were served sausage, the best eggs I have ever had in my life, perfectly toasted sourdough bread with an amazing marmalade, and a little salad with a drizzle of dressing that was also amazing. Now, I do not take food lightly, and am honestly not typically this impressed when we eat out. We have traveled all over the states and abroad, and can honestly say that this is some of the best food we have ever tasted, and it was just breakfast! I can't imagine if we ever had any other meals here! It would be heavenly, I'm sure. Last but not least, are the owners. Lynette and Jock were fantastic hosts. We came in late on our first night there, and they were very accommodating, and even left us a phone number in case we needed anything else. Jock served our breakfast, and was very entertaining. I think my husband could have stayed and talked to him for days if he were allowed. LOL. And he was very helpful! He even cut my daughter's pancakes for her at the table! Lynette was so sweet to us and made sure we always had what we needed. She even opened up the other empty rooms so we could take a peek. We cannot wait to come back and stay in another little oasis there! I would like to stay in the room on the main floor. It has a little library in it! And gorgeously decorated! I could go on, but there probably are not enough characters to do so. Lynette and Jock, we cannot wait to come back and stay at the inn and have a visit with you two! See you soon!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Lynette449, Owner at The Inn at Grays Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Thanks so much for your review--we were delighted to have you stay at the Inn and look forward to your return. And hopefully by then I'll have finished painting the porch and you'll be able to enjoy some time there as well.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Love Love Loved our stay! Best French Toast on the Planet! We had fresh squeezed OJ, fresh pressed coffee beans.. Best breakfast we have ever experienced at a B&B! Bed was comfy, and the rooms were true to historical period. Jaque' the owner was bomb.com. We will stay here from now on when visiting with family.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Blake C
Lynette449, Owner at The Inn at Grays Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

We loved having you stay at the Inn and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

We spent a night here and will definitely return whenever we are in this area of NC! The Inn is beautifully decorated with antiques; is very clean and fresh (they have a 100 rating....which we know is Very hard to get!!); had information about the area available, and had coffee, tea, water and snacks available. Our suite was beautiful and had an extremely comfortable bed. The highlight of our visit was the wonderfully delicious 3 course breakfast we were served the next morning....the presentation was beautiful and we felt it was fit for a very high end restaurant!! We found this Inn to be a wonderful place to stay, especially because it is within about 1/2 hour from Edenton, which is a fun place to explore, and is priced lower than the B&Bs we looked at in Edenton. We plan to return to Edenton to explore it more fully sometime in the future and we definitely plan to stay at this Inn again when we do!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the suite because it had comfortable seating and a desk.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The Inn at Grays Landing is an exquisite B&B with the most delicious breakfast I have ever tasted in all of our travels. We were there for a rehearsal dinner to honor our daughter. Lynette provided the food, the flowers, linens and service staff at a very reasonable price. The
rooms and suites were decorated tastefully with large areas for relaxing. The inn is in a quaint small town a reasonable driving distance from NC'S Outer Banks and colonial historic sites such as Edenton.
I give this B&B the highest possible ratimg.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank capdoce
Lynette449, Owner at The Inn at Grays Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed having you as room guests and for the rehearsal dinner. What a wonderful celebration--we were happy to play a part, and are delighted that you enjoyed yourselves.