All reviews hanes mall room was clean restaurants and shopping excellent hotel great place to stay complimentary breakfast up to date fitness center breakfast area waffles easy access would stay again convenient location front desk staff old salem inns highway
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Nice on the remodel side great stores HM Forever 21...McDonald's in parking lot along with various chains..had about 2 hours until meeting at hospital across the street..took time for a change of scenary

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank rebeccav700
HamptonInnWS, Manager at Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - I-40 / Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

At the Award-Winning Hampton Inn Winston-Salem I-40/Hanes Mall Hotel where we pride ourselves on giving guests an outstanding stay, we also think the Hanes Mall is a tremendous local amenity!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

From the time I called, till the time I walked in the door, I was treated like a queen. The front staff was very professional and respected my privacy by not verbally telling me what room I will be in while others were waiting to register. My room was clean and the housekeeping staff was very courteous. I feel like home and the staff made me feel like home!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our Award-Winning Hampton Inn Winston-Salem I-40/Hanes Mall team takes pride in the exemplary service we are known for. Thank you for this feedback about your stay. We hope that you will be our guest again soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Excellent hotel in all respects. Very clean and well maintained. Nice outside sitting area. Breakfast and coffee quickly restocked as used. Staff always available at front desk. Staff extremely helpful and courteous. Convenient to I-40 expressway, lots of shopping and restaurants, drug, hardware, department stores. Close to hospital. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our Award-Winning Hampton Inn Winston-Salem I-40/Hanes Mall team takes pride in the fresh, complimentary hot breakfast, convenient amenities, and friendly service we offer our guests. Thank you for this feedback about your stay. We hope that you will be our guest again soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

The hotel staff was courteous, the room clean, comfortable and quiet, and the breakfast standard for Hapmton Inn. Food was fresh and nice especially since it was free. The wi-fi was unusable. We had to switch to our data plans in order to receive a basic email, etc. The hotel should look into this.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback of our Hampton Inn Winston-Salem I-40/Hanes Mall, a Circle of Excellence Award Winner. Your comments help us improve our hotel, where we truly enjoy giving our guests an exceptional experience and hope we have the opportunity to give that to you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Stayed here for business meetings. The rooms are clean and modern. The bathrooms are very clean and modern as well. The price was very good too. Breakfast has lots of choices. The staff was very friendly and it was a pleasure to speak to them.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for this review of your stay at our Hampton Inn Winston-Salem I-40/Hanes Mall, a Circle of Excellence Award Winner. We are proud to give our guests an exceptional experience, and hope you can enjoy a stay with us again soon.