Days Inn Winston Salem North
Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
US$119
US$115
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$149
US$144
Courtyard
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
US$259
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were working in the area and stayed at this hotel. We were charged two separate charges, $149.96 and $75.55, then we were told my card was declined and I needed a new card. I pulled up my banking app and saw the pending charges, the hotel said no it’s not pending it’s declined. So after watching my account for 3 days to see if the charges would fall, I have been charged. I tried calling the hotel but the front desk would not let me speak to a manager. I had to go through my bank and file a dispute form to try and recover my money. Do not stay there unless you pay cash they will scam you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
daysinnwinstonsalemn, Manager at Days Inn Winston Salem North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your commenting. Please contact me directly if there is any outstanding billing issue remaining. We take real pride in this property, and I apologize that we let you down. I regret that the front desk worker wasn’t well trained, and we’ll take action to do better in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The hotel was close to my family. The continental breakfast was a disappointment but the room was satisfactory!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. Breakfast staff was informed about your comment and requested to check what can be done to improvise the breakfast. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 February 2018

It was a mini getaway for me and my wife. The young lady that checked us in was absolutely great. She was very friendly and helpful and checked us in pretty quickly; then when my wife noticed the room didn't come with a microwave. She phoned the front desk and she was very helpful in changing rooms for us. The room was clean, comfortable, quiet and and overall good location to stores. We will be staying here in the future and recommend it to others. The one flaw is that there was no parking in the back where the back rooms were located at. You had to park in front then walk around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jasonlR1274PR
daysinnwinstonsalemn, Webmaster at Days Inn Winston Salem North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a moment to comment about our hotel. I'm so pleased that your experience was nice enough that you will stay with us again and also that you would recommend us to others. I hope you have a chance to do that. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job meeting their needs too.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This hotel is right off the highway, so very convenient. They could clean up the outside appearance. I like the TV and coffee in the room. This is an older hotel, but clean, and convenient for me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnwinstonsalemn, Webmaster at Days Inn Winston Salem North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.