“Eat the waffles!! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Easter brunch - they had some specials that sounded wonderful, but it’s hard to move my crew off the standards.

Both boys had a version of Eggs Benedict, I had the asparagus, sausage & Brie omelette. All were served with fruit and seasoned fried potatoes. And all were very good.

We also ordered a Belgian Waffle to share and it just about caused an Easter fight in the family. IT WAS SO GREAT!! I thought we were going to need a ruler to make sure the pieces were exactly equal. Next time we’re not even messing around & everyone is getting a waffle!

$3 Mimosas, Screwdrivers & Bloody Marys! Yes please!

Kisha was our waitress, it was her very first day and she was precious! Did a great job!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What drew me to this Restaurant was its menu. It had unique elevated dishes but also offered some traditional fare like burgers and fried chicken, so it would be a crowd pleaser. Willows Bistro did not disappoint, I got the Rabbit Gnocchi and Prince Island Edwards mussels. Both were amazing and I could have licked both plates clean, so good. Even the drinks impressed us, both the white and red sangria were perfect! The ambiance was very nice, I love the open air kitchen, gives a buzz/vibe to it. Now I saw another review complain about the noise and I could see it getting loud when it is a full house, but we didn't have a problem.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The farmhouse decor makes Willow’s extremely loud when full. As in, we spent the entire meal yelling at each other to be heard, and there were only 3 of us at a small table. The food uses good quality ingredients in good combinations, but my meal was nothing special. My fish was very over cooked and dry, and the artificial smoke on the crime brûlée was excessive and distracting. Overall, the food sounds good on paper but execution was a bit amateurish. Portions were also on the small side. For the prices, I expected more, in every sense of the word.

1  Thank ZamiaV
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Not really impressed - food was ok but too cool whereas the wine was too warm. The waitstaff appeared to be stressed as place was busy and it took 20 minutes to get four glasses of water.
Have had much better gastronomical experiences in this town. Maybe we caught them on a bad evening but it sure stung paying $300 + for such mediocrity.

1  Thank Stealth10x
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We enjoyed a lovely late dinner at the Willow Bistro. Our server was very friendly and didn't seem annoyed that we arrived 30 minutes before closing. I had an amazing goat cheese and avacado burger and my friend had the fully loaded baked potato soup. The restaurant seemed to be full of locals which is always a good sign. And it was walking distance from the Brookstown Inn where we were staying.