“Great smoothies ”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #26 of 28 Dessert in Winston Salem
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter took me here for my first time. I ordered a sunrise smoothie. Lots of berries and oJ! Very delicious ! My daughter got a peaches n silk. Both ready refreshing on a hot day! While waiting a short time several people came in! Busy place.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We visited Tropical Smoothie Cafe for the first time today, and we had a great experience. The employees were all very friendly, the wait time was short in elite of a decent number of customers, and best of all, the smoothies were fabulous! I tried the "sunrise, sunset" (strawberries, pineapple, mango and orange juice) and my daughter got the "blimey limey" (strawberries, pineapple, orange juice and lime). It was the perfect, refreshing treat on a sunny and hot day. We will definitely be back to try other flavors.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Came in here one day after a hard workout. Ordered one of the smoothies featured on the menu and I was not disappointed. Place is clean and it was quick too. Will be returning.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I absolutely love this place. My family goes here a minimum of once a week. The food is delicious and they have so many healthy options to choose from. They also have children items for my toddler. The Jamaican Jerk Wrap is amazing and every smoothie I've had has been great. Haven't had a bad experience with that staff they are all very nice and helpful. Love this place.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

This place could be GREAT! I really enjoy all of the food and smoothies I have had at Tropical Smoothie Cafe. For the food and smoothies I would rate this place a 4/5 but the poor service here takes away a point (probably should be two points).

I have been here on several occasions where the staff are attentive and complete your orders in an timely fashion. I have also been here on multiple occasions where you wait for a while for your food which was the wrong order when it was received. Unfortunately the second statement is generally true.

Once I was there and they typed my order wrong on their screen and lost the card to void the transaction. On that trip they looked for the void card for about 15 minutes before finding it and they ended up giving us our meal for free.

I recommend this place to my friends who are looking for a lighter/healthier option but I make sure they aren't in a hurry because sometimes it takes a while.