All reviews manor house the main house free ice cream wake forest murder mystery weekend turn down service gorgeous property reynolda village southern hospitality omelet station college tour conference center third floor breakfast buffet the entire staff wonderful stay cookies
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Graylyn twice and both of my stays here have been exceptional. The staff is very helpful and attentive and the rooms and are quaint clean. The hotel grounds are spacious and beautiful and I love the history behind the estate. Also, if you are trying to book a hotel to visit some of the colleges in the Winston Salem area, I highly suggest staying at this one!

Stayed: April 2018
Mark M, Director of Rooms at Graylyn Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the recommendation and your time in writing us a review. Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We stayed here for a getaway in June and overall it was an excellent stay at a beautiful property. The staff was outstanding and very helpful and I would definitely come back. A few things I would note: the internet reception was horrible in my room. . Suite in the main building. I had to do a few items for work and kept getting dropped offline .. Very frustrating for the price of this room. The breakfast was included and was very good but cut off at 9am...I would have liked 10am or at least 930.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate having you and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. The details you pointed out are important touch points that I will be looking into right away. Hope to have you back again very soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Amazing weekend with our daughter at this magical estate. Would highly recommend the Graylyn for the beauty and staff attention to detail. Looking forward to our next stay. Staff made sure we were not only settled, but found travel accommodations to get us into town as a beautiful wedding was occurring inside. The extra effort by everyone did not go unnoticed

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Magical indeed! Thank you for the kind review. Wonderful to hear you found the staff to exceed your expectations. Hope to have you back again very soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I was attending an L5 Governance & stewardship think tank at Wake Forest and was lucky enough to stay at Graylyn . Just a fabulous experience from the moment we arrived until sadly we had to leave . Skip

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We were sad to see you go! Do come back soon and often. We look forward to it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Each time I passes the portraits of the Grays the thanked them for envisioning such beauty. My stay was at the estate was magical. Kindness and professional are what each members of the staff at Graylyn uphold. I felt the House was my own, I was relaxed and was made comfortable by this amazing team.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! We loved having you and I will ensure our team reads your review. Hope to have you back again soon.