“Terrific Sandwiches And Salads, Oh My!”
Review of Carving Board

Carving Board
Ranked #32 of 676 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Large and delicious selection of sandwiches and salads. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great bread choices. Parking can be problematic.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I was in town visiting some friends. At their suggestion I stopped here on the way to the airport to grab a sandwich. The blackened turkey special was quite possible the best deli sandwich I ever had. Rivals Manny's in Chicago.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Whoever said this place was expensive, has never been to places like Panera bread. I got a great lunch here, a sandwich stuffed with meat and a flavorful, healthy side for $10. Go to Panera and you get less meat on your sandwich (skimpy) and pay 3-4$ more. I'll be a frequent visitor to the carving board when I'm in Winston, you can bet on That!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Carving Board is a gourmet eatery that has a daily offering of staple items plus lots of specials. There can be quite a line at popular times of the day, but it's worth it. You pick what and how much of each item you'd like, and they plate it for you. Tons of salad options--chicken and tuna salads, at least two potato salads, spinach salad, fresh fruit--and then other items like quiche, meats, custom sandwiches, soups, and my favorites: spicy noodles and a great beet/orange side dish. Great to stop by and take home for dinner, or dine in. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I love the Carving Board because everything is so fresh. There's SO much to choose from as well. I can never make up my mind. They have tons of salad options, but also serve sandwiches and nice entrees. You can't walk out of there spending less than $10, but it's very good.