“Great hotdogs.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We tried a blend of regular dogs/footlongs all the way and regular/foot long cheese dogs. Both were awesome! We had the cheese dogs with pimento cheese and it wa s delicious.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Kermit's is just one of those places that has been there your whole life and is just always good. I love their hot dogs--all the way. I have added pimiento cheese in the past--which is good--but I prefer all the way (slaw, onion, chili, mustard). The hot fudge cake sundae is amazing. Even the crinkle french fries are fantastic. I like to eat in so everything is fresh and hot--but it makes great take out too. Kermit's is what some would refer to as a hole in the wall--but please don't let that deter you. The staff is always friendly and the food is made with love. Hamburgers are good too-but I find it hard to break away from the hot dogs. Yes--they are red wienies--so please don't become a hot dog snob if you plan on going. Embrace the red hot dog.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Family wanted a quick bite on the way to the mountains. This was good quality food for a fun stop. Dine outside or in. I loved the chef salad.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

12/4/2017; My buddy took me over there to supposedly have the best hot dog ever and he was correct. I got a foot long and Krispy French fries and everything was perfect. Made me actually want another one but I refrained.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

What can you say about a restaurant that opened in 1966 and is going stronger than ever? Somebody there should be teaching a class at the local community college to pass along the knowledge for up and coming restaurant owners. I would take the course. But it might come down to common sense, good customer service, hard work and of course good food. The staff at Kermit's no matter how crowded (and at 12:15 on any weekday its standing room only) never loses their cool and steady work tempo getting the food out with a good attitude. When its busy, you might have to wait but its alway been worth the wait for me.

The lunch special (footlong all the way, with Fries and a drink) is great and fairly priced. have not eaten anything but the special, but will try there burger next time. Kermit's is a local legend and continue to excel with the idea of 'If it's not broken, don't fix it'.