“Consistently good”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #294 of 700 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Food is always good and the place is always clean. Service was also on point when we ate there. The tea wasn't that great but other than that I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Don't let the long line scare you, it moves fast and the subs are well worth the wait. We have been searching out Jersey Mikes since living near one in Point Pleasant back in the '60's and we are never disappointed!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

I love Jersey Mike's as much as I can love a chain restaurant. I never have a bad sub--but I will say this is mainly because I always add pepper relish. Mike's Way, add mayo, and pepper relish. The acidity of the relish makes the sandwich. When I was pregnant I craved this place--but couldn't have it because of the whole deli meats ban for preggo ladies. BUT--my husband brought it to me in the hospital. I have to say--the craving was all about the pepper relish. Yea baby--I think I'm in love with you relish.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I used to come here frequently, but my travels and other interests have kept me away for a while. I ordered my favorite, The Original Italian Sub, and it was as good as I remembered it to be. I should come here more often !!!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is my go-to place when I want a cheesesteak sub. The service is good and the cheesesteak is consistently perfectly prepared.