US$125
US$114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$114
US$127
US$115
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$144
US$259
US$95
US$92
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Staff was rude rooms was nasty they should charge by the hour because girls be working by the hour and homeless people everywhere so I felt bad and helped out they wouldn't even give me a clean towel 117.00 for a crackpot hotel the only nice thing I can say is the security was great

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2015

The first room I was given was dirty. You could tell that there was a fridge there but had been taken out. Trash was on the floor...didn't look like the floor had been vaccuumed. Gave us another room and the floors were vaccuumed but the lamp didn't work, there was no smoke detector in the unit, still no fridge or microwave. U asked for non smoking but clearly they smoke in the unit. There was an ash tray in unit. There was only one wash cloth and the beds had no blankets. When we got ready to lay down, the sheets weren't clean. The tub had some sticky looking tape that was stuck to the bottom of it. I will never stay at this hotel again! For what I paid I expected more! Need another cleaning staff or management.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2015

very nice place for the $ pool area, outside grills, convenient to everything, movies, Johnny & Junes, resteraunts, malls, gyms WFBM center, Novant med. center, planet fitness, comfortable rms & the long term guest speak highly of the staff, good breakfast as well free wifi

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank guest2115
Reviewed 14 July 2015

I stayed July 4th wknd it was amazing pool breakfast room I had no complaints staff from front desk to hskping an maintenance were always very respectful an helpful I would defiantly stay again for my next visit to Winston Salem I'm from Philly we don't have hotels like this thanks innkeeper

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My daughter and I stayed there twice within the month of August and had great customer service by the manager Leah very accommodating and very pleasant young lady!!! Our room was clean and we were very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again and also the location is super fantastic you can walk to the movies, supermarket, fast food and a lot of other shops or you can drive. The highway is really close by as well as a gas station.

• Stayed: August 2014