US$180
  • Restaurant
US$125
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$93
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$138
Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$95
US$92
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Unfortunately I have no good things to say about this hotel, since you see the hotel you realize that is NOT a hotel you want or are willing to stay, specially if you have a choice and can afford another hotel. The guy at the front desk was very nice and helpful, but this is definitely a NO-NO.

Room Tip: If you can afford it find another room in another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank djMASeve
A TripAdvisor Member
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed there this pass weekend. My first time in Winston-Salem. Not a bad places for the money. Although there are some thing Ihave a problem with like the pillows. Two people's one pillow apiece and the shortage of towels for the bathroom. Oh and one more thing needs carpet cleaning or carpet fresh. Smell mildew

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2015

I see a lot of bad reviews here, and I'm not sure why. It's not the greatest place I've ever stayed in - but the staff were VERY polite - The rooms have no bugs - I had no problems or annoying neighbors. The internet worked perfectly and there was always coffee downstairs. It was worth every dime and I have revisted this place everytime I come into Winston. I think more people should appreciate what is offered here for the rate offered. This is a very decent place in a great location!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Staff was rude rooms was nasty they should charge by the hour because girls be working by the hour and homeless people everywhere so I felt bad and helped out they wouldn't even give me a clean towel 117.00 for a crackpot hotel the only nice thing I can say is the security was great

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2015

The first room I was given was dirty. You could tell that there was a fridge there but had been taken out. Trash was on the floor...didn't look like the floor had been vaccuumed. Gave us another room and the floors were vaccuumed but the lamp didn't work, there was no smoke detector in the unit, still no fridge or microwave. U asked for non smoking but clearly they smoke in the unit. There was an ash tray in unit. There was only one wash cloth and the beds had no blankets. When we got ready to lay down, the sheets weren't clean. The tub had some sticky looking tape that was stuck to the bottom of it. I will never stay at this hotel again! For what I paid I expected more! Need another cleaning staff or management.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo