“Come for the shrimp and ribeye steaks”

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Winterville
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Mayflower Seafood in Winterville is the top destination for all your seafood needs. We have the best food and an amazing staff that are ready to handle all your needs. We have been in the seafood business for over 30 years and have perfected the process of bringing the best products to you and your family in a timely and efficient manner. We look forward to seeing you soon here at our Winterville location!
Reviewed 23 November 2016

What can I say, it was simply delightful. Our waitress Shannon was the absolute best and it was her 3rd day of work there. I had the Ribeye steak and I added fried shrimp (7) vs the (14) that come on the shrimp dinner. It was the best meal that I had ever had there. It came with a salad and I had the collard greens and a plain baked potato.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

A large selection of seafood that is tasty and served with large portions. Very good for an inland seafood restaurant, I don't know for sure but I expect that most of it is imported and IQP. (Individual Quick Frozen) Feel free to correct me if you know different.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We held a birthday dinner here from my mother in law's 81st birthday. They were able to sit 40 people, including children, comfortably in the private dining area. Our server, Rachel, was AWESOME!!!!! She made sure our drinks were refilled, our order was correct, and we had everything we needed or asked for. The food was great!! As always, the plate was bigger than anyone's appetite could handle. Everyone had a FUN time!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We are a family of 6 and visited once with friends. We will surely come back because for eating out, we got a whole bunch of good food for a good price. I am the type to coupon every resturant but with this one I don't have too. We brought home a bunch of food for a later meal. Our server was also very good, attentive, and super nice.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Love the hush puppies and the daily specials. You get a lot for your money, and you can't beat the prices. Can't really go wrong eating here.