Our group was on its way home and selected this motel as we had never been in this area before. This was a typical older beach motel. Rooms were clean but needed updating or repainting. There didn't seem much to do in the area without using a car.
Probably would not go back due to the price and might try another location of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting the coast for business or pleasure, we'll make certain your stay at The Silver Gull in beautiful Wrightsville Beach is one you'll long remember. Only a wide beach stands between you and the majestic Atlantic Ocean. Restaurants, shops, and Johnnie Mercer's Pier are within walking distance. The Silver Gull it all - convenience, comfort, and best yet, that personal touch. So come see us. We're open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Silver Gull Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Gull Hotel Wrightsville Beach
- Silver Gull Wrightsville Beach