“Amazing Seafood and Service”
Review of King Neptune

King Neptune
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I can't wait to go back to this restaurant. From the exterior it doesn't look like much and we actually passed it by car. Luckily came back. The interior is clean and doesn't have a lot of the kitschy beach décor which is fine with me. My husband had the shrimp and scallop with teriyaki noodles Hibachi bowl very large portion. I enjoyed the sautéed scallops, spinach and cheesy potatoes. The spicy shrimp appetizer was so good. All the food was reasonably priced and he best I had while on vacation. It is located in a central location on Wrightsville Beach. Our server Bebe was great, attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Based on recomendations we gave Neptunes a shot. Parking was located across the street with an attendant. The staff was great and we were quickly seated. The food came out quickly and was very fresh. The hushpuppies were amazing, our fish was "ok". In fairness, it may have been that we weren't starving or that the atmosphere was more "dinner like". We will likely give it another try on the next trip.

1  Thank NCnodrog
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten many times at King Neptune over the last few years. Our food has been delicious and always hot from the kitchen. And, their hush puppies are divine! Hoping to visit there many more times on future beach trips to Wrightsville!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I was on a trip to the beach and dying for crab legs. I found this place online. However crab legs are ONLY on their dinner menu. However the waitress was super sweet & went to go check if i could still be served crab legs (time was around 2:30) and I did! The staff was great, pretty chill on the inside. I just wish the crablegs were more seasoned. But 2 clusters & 2 sides for $23 isn't a bad deal!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great breakfast bowl alongside a plate of tater tots and gravy. Got there before 9 so I could park for free on the street.