“Sunday Hibachi grill”

Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
Ranked #19 of 183 Restaurants in Bismarck
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: As the first Japanese steakhouse to open in North Dakota, Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar introduced not only traditional Japanese food, such as sushi and tempura, but also an ancient style of Japanese cuisine, Teppanyaki, aimed at bringing the Japanese eating experience closer to Bismarck's heart. Kobe's is known by locals and visitors alike as the hip place to dine in, not only because of the food, but also because of the comfortable atmosphere and personable staff. Our guests share tables surrounding a large hot plate, where theatrical Japanese chefs whirl, twirl, juggle, flip and flame raw ingredients into delectable meals. We don't just serve the best quality of food here, we serve the heart of Japanese hospitality. Our chefs are professional and interactive, making sure that your experience is always our top priority. Whether you're joining us for lunch with co-workers, dinner with the family or a special bachelorette party, there's something here for everyone to enjoy. Come experience a fun atmosphere with amazing food at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar!
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Spouse and I and Grandkids ate here for Sunday Hibachi. Grandkids loved it. Food was good, dinner show by Chef was entertaining

management915, Owner at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

DBsputer, thanks for coming to see us for a great meal and show! It was our pleasure to put food in your stomachs and smiles on your faces.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The meal was excellent! The service was second to none! My first time there and I will be my new fave!

management915, General Manager at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Dear Guest,

"Great for any event" is such tremendous accolade to our Kobe's team. It was awesome to know that the meal was excellent, and the service was second to none but it was your first time visit and will be your new fave that really makes us smile.

Thank you so much for posting such an outstanding review of our restaurant and we hope to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,
Kiky Rizky
Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I wanted a spicy chicken and asked the waitress for the same. What she suggested was sugary sweet but no spice. The chicken was heavily breaded with lots of sweet, sugary red sauce. Everything else on the plate was very very bland. I'm no expert, but I went to this resturaunt with three other friends and we were all disappointed. We all said we would never go back.

management915, Owner at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Judy, we're disappointed to see that you didn't receive what you were looking for. Our staff makes excellent suggestions, but it can be hard to pinpoint exactly what someone is looking for. Asking for a "spicy chicken" is unusual, and we did our best to accommodate you.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a wonderful meal! Entertainment and food was excellent! Service was great. All staff were extremely friendly and went out of the way to ensure a good time. My 7 and 10 yr old had a blast - "it was the best restaurant experience they ever had". We were visiting from Georgia and it was the highlight of their trip! Will definitely return when in Bismarck again. Thanks for a great night!

management915, Owner at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

We're so proud that you and your family enjoyed your meal! Knowing that all of you had a wonderful time truly makes our day. We love impressing the kids with our awesome chefs, and we can't wait to have you all in again.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

It was a random Sunday evening when my wife and I decided we wanted sushi. By the time we got there it was 8:00 and I was worried since it was later in the day the service wouldn't be as good. I was wrong in fact it was probably the best time I have had. Great idea for date night.

management915, General Manager at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Guest,

At Kobe's we delight in welcoming our returning guests, and reading that it was a "great night" certainly makes us beam with pride! Our team will continue to provide a friendly service and culinary treats, we all thank you tremendously for your repeat patronage and such an excellent review, we cant wait for the opportunity to provide you with many more great nights.

Warmest regards,