“Excellent affordable Sushi , great service ”

Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 183 Restaurants in Bismarck
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Oahu is Bismarck's North Dakota's first of its kind, we have brought Oahu to Bismarck through a combination of passion and resolve, because we love the food so much and we believe that the food and concepts merits being brought to Bismarck, ND. Escape to paradise and experience North Dakota's finest cuisine deliciously wrapped in a Hawaiian state of mind and a touch of Oriental Thai dish cuisine.
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the quick and friendly service in this restaurant ,
Great Sushi- I have eaten at some of the best sushi restaurants in the country and I would give the a sushi itself a 4 out of 5 stars - I had tiger Lily rolls, sushi and sashimi

management915, General Manager at Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear guest,

We have to agree Oahu is definitely have an "Excellent affordable sushi and great service" what more can we say than a profound thank you! Our Oahu team is awed by your incredible compliments, especially about our great sushi and we can not wait to welcome you again soon!

Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi bar amd Thai Cuisines

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The sushi is remarkable. Great fresh ingredients. My husband loved the red curry. Great variety - they even have pad Thai. The staff are wonderful.

management915, General Manager at Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our restaurant, Oahu. It is exceptionally special for us to receive such an amazing compliment as "the staff are wonderful". Our super team of hospitality are thrilled to read your compliment and extremely happy to read your comment about our sushi is remarkable.

We all cant wait to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I visited Oahu with my daughter, who was there for the second night in a row.
We had some pretty wonderful egg rolls and chicken skewers, and my daughter had a sizzling Hawaiian BBQ Chicken plate that smelled and sounded delicious.
We shared a couple of sushi rolls, both of which were pretty good but not the best in town.

The ambiance was so-so, as was the service. I wanted to love it, but I felt like the waitstaff didn't have their hearts in it, and the menu was overly ambitious. If management would concentrate on one and be really great at it, perhaps the staff would get behind it, too.

management915, General Manager at Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Guest,

All of us at Oahu were very sorry that a few missteps on our part spoiled, this was clearly not up to our usual standard of providing a sincere service and as I directly corresponded to you, I have already taken necessary steps to insure that it does not happen again. Once more, I sincerely apologize for your inconveniences and if you plan on return to Oahu please contact me directly and I will make certain your dining experience is flawless.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Sushi was good, cheap on the free app. I ordered the daily special on a thursday which includes a free app, but of course there`s a catch you can only choose from the worst four.

management915, General Manager at Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our restaurant, Oahu. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our sushi, but we are disappointed that your experience in our restaurant during our Thursday signature roll day was less than ideal. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will make sure to share it with our team.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I just like this place. I think it's in an old Wendy's. I like their sushi, which I know nothing about, but the rolls and other sushi have always been delicious. Service is good. They actually make decent cocktails, which is a bonus. Good beer selection.

management915, General Manager at Oahu Hawaiian BBQ Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our restaurant, Oahu. As part of proud member of Oahu team, We are thrilled to read that you like our place, sushi, service and our cocktails too. All of us are honored with your gracious comments about us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!