“Best sushi in town!!”

Shogun Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 183 Restaurants in Bismarck
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Great sushi!! Rocky the sushi chef is the best, his sushi is as pretty as it is delicious! We visit him at least once a week. He always has something special prepared for us! Servers are very friendly, make us feel welcome every time!

1  Thank Chris L

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We visited here with friends and from the moment we arrived e atmosphere and the greeting were quite welcoming.

We sat at the bar and although the bartender seemed confused, she was very friendly and we were served nice looking drinks and good tasting as well. We were called to our table quickly and enjoyed the short wait.

We waited a bit for the chef for our table to arrive, When he did get there he wa very friendly and funny, He was very entertaining and a wonderful cook, The food was cooked perfectly as as his show. Highly reccommend going here!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My family loves Japanese steakhouses with hibachi grills but I can honestly say this was probably our favorite out of all the ones we have been to. The service was great and you get a ton of food. At other steakhouses you can choose noodles or rice but here you get them both. I had the shrimp and scallops and both were cooked perfectly. The people in our party who ordered steak had it done exactly how it was ordered. The food was all very flavorful and delicious. Our chef, Robin, was very entertaining and we had a terrific evening. The table seemed a little smaller than some other hibachi grills so we were actually able to visit across the grill which added to the evening. The highlight of the evening was definitely the birthday song. They have funny helmet/head covers (very hard to explain) for the special birthday person to wear. They also have disco balls and lights that they turn on while a very upbeat birthday song plays over the entire restaurant. My kids thought this was fantastic and all three are already planning their birthdays at Shoguns. It was a great evening!!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Great food, we've always had the hibachi. We've been back about 3 times. My 3 year old has a love and hate relationship. He loves the cooks when they throw stuff around, but scared poopless when the fire flares up

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere is one of my favorite things about this place. Everything we had for dinner was great. My favorite was the noodles. Amazing! I highly recommend.