Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Escape Theme Park
from US$45.99
More Info
2,362 results
All reviews monkey business base camp flying lemur tubby racer camping experience zip lining mr ali obstacle course adventure play team building super fun a lot of fun water slides kids and adults zahid nazar kite
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great time here!!! All the crews are so nice espeacially Aiman & Sumon We wished to try the challenge of Circus( like a gymnast)but when we reached, it was nearly to the closing time. Luckily we met Aiman & Sumon, they was so kind and friendly, they specially let us try and extended the game for us
I wanted to try to play the Banana flip and my brother accompanied me to join it. After we registered,we realized that it was a competition we tried our best and really enjoyed it!! Finally, my brother won and got the nice T-shirt
We will come back again soon!!! Highly recommended!!! A MUST ~to visit !! If you come to Penang

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

It was my third visit at the theme park and it still never failed to excite me. Went there with two of my friends and we had a terrific time together. We had lots of fun with the wide variety of games and activities in an environment filled with greens and shades. It had been a temporary escape from screens and reality as we were having so much fun with the thrilling rides. The staffs were very friendly and fun too. We were first introduced to Mr. Iskandar and he showed us around the place and gave us useful tips and advices. One of us got a small injury during the plays but the staffs and paramedics there got her treated immediately and I was touched that they were sincerely worried about her as they kept asking if she was okay. Despite the small incident, we still made unforgettable memories. It was worth the trip and we are definitely visiting again someday in the future.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021

This is the wonderful place that you guys should try in Penang. Before I went here I didn't set ant expectation, but I got the precious experiencing here. The staff very very very nice they take care all of us. However, I can see a few people went there Guys!! you should go you should try it!! that really really good place I will will join that place again for sure. Ohh I would suggest you to go early because of this situation some session will be closed at 2 pm. Again you must try it!! :)

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Special thanks to all the escape team! Do look for iskandar, Naza and salman if you guys wanna have good experience. Big shout out to Iskandar who aged 70 y/o but still full of passionate with his job and giving clear instruction. Will definitely visit again !!!

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Decided to bring my family to Escape theme park with base camp experience for a change to celebrate my daughter's birthday instead of the usual hotel staycation.
We didn't know what to expect as it was our first time here. When we are at the entrance, we were greeted with a warm welcome by the staffs. When they realized that we are staying overnight at the base camp, we were introduced to Ali, campsite manager. He was very helpful and briefly told us about the park and started planning for our BBQ dinner later that night.
Due to Covid pandemic, the adventure play(dry park) is operating from 10-2pm. Wet park is from 1pm till 6pm.
The park is big with lots of attractions. It is almost impossible to complete all the activities in 1 day. We went for the Airbag(trampoline) to warm up the kids. We chose games that we can all participate as a family. My son loves the Family trail. My daughter enjoys the Tubby racer.
We had a wonderful time at the wet park as well. This is the park with all sorts of water slides you can imagined. The longest, shortest, fastest, slowest, and did I mention scariest?
In the evening, we were getting ready for our camping experience. Ali taught the kids how to start a fire. He prepared some marinated seafood for BBQ and even went the extra mile to supply us with air cooler inside the tent. Hats off to the guy for making our stay more comfortable.
The next day, we went for more activities that we did not get to do in the first day.
All in all, our family had a marvelous time at the park. We left the place tired but extremely happy.