Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Escape Theme Park
from US$45.61
More Info
2,394 results
All reviews monkey business base camp flying lemur tubby racer camping experience zip lining mr ali obstacle course adventure play super fun team building a lot of fun water slides kids and adults f b zahid nazar
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with my friends and we chose the base camp package. Overall, the park is really challenging, fun, and different. We love the activities. They have the longest slide in the world, it’s really worth a try. Parks are clean and well maintain. The staffs are very friendly and helpful, especially Ali and his team that in charge of our base camp. He is very friendly and fun going person, he made sure we are well taken care of. We really enjoy his hospitality. Would definitely recommend this experience

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to many parks, it is one of my greatest hobbies. The slides here are super fun. But when I say I have never been treated with such VIP service by Ali and team, I mean it.

Thanks to Ali and team for making me and my friends trip to Escape Penang one to remember. I will be back, and I will look forward to having Ali assist me again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best part was the treatment we received from Mr.Ali and team, very very humble, helpful and funny man. Who received us and treated us with first class, wil definitely recommend to meet Mr.Ali and team for your next trip to penang.
5 star definitely

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome themepark n the game was fun.. But as i yg berbadan big size bnyk game yg i xboleh naik sbb limit dia just 120kg..so who those yg badan2 besar mcm i kena make sure kecilkan sedikit saiz bdan b4 nk pergi.. Tp masuk for the fun pun ok..

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall this place is pretty good and appears to be well maintained. However small children are permitted to use the chairlift that is absolutely unsuitable as they could easily slide out.

The children's pools are very good and all facilities are clean and well maintained. The F&B outlets are reasonably priced and good quality.

For children of 7+ it is a great day out. For younger children the chairlift makes the longest water slide in the world unsuitable as they have to use the chairlift. So not recommended for young children who cannot use the headline feature.