“OUTSTANDING HOTEL”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We flew into Fargo and needed a place for the night before continuing our trip to northern Minnesota. We chose this hotel since they had an airport shuttle. We generally stay with Marriott exclusively due to their high standards, and the Delta didn't disappoint! Everyone was so friendly, room was spotless, bed comfy, good wifi, and the morning breakfast buffet at Urban 42 was delicious (breakfast is not included, that was extra). We will definitely stay here again should we find ourselves in the beautiful, clean town of Fargo, ND!

Room Tip: This area is away from the the interstate highway and was very quiet. I would say all rooms would be...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcia B
Jaclyn H, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you Marcia for the review about your recent stay! We love that you loved everything about your time with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,901)

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed Friday night to Sunday in two adjoining rooms on the 4th floor. Rooms were very nice and in good shape. Beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. It was really nice having a separate living space from the bedroom. Bedroom is closed off from the front room. Room has two tvs, an alarm clock with USB ports, lamp with outlets so you don't need to go searching to plug in your phone, mini fridge, safe, coffee maker. Basically everything you need!

Had breakfast and brunch at the restaurant in the lobby. Breakfast buffet was around $10 and it was very good! The servers were polite and attentive.

The pool area is very unique as it has its own bar so you don't need to bring in drinks. Pool area includes bar, pool, kids pool with splash pad type mushroom waterfall, hot tub and a waterslide into its own pool. There was an outdoor patio directly off the pool area. Everything was clean and the towels were nicely folded. Amazingly, the pool area has a lift to allow people's with disabilities to have assistance getting into the pool and hottub. I have never been to a hotel that had a lift for people with needs! Kudos to you guys for considering accessibility!!

Attached to the pool area is a large fitness area which always seemed to be in use by a couple people.

The hotel is in a nice area, close to shopping (across the street from the mall), walking distance to restaurants, and pretty close to Happy Harry's.

Would 100% stay here again as it's gotta be the best bang for your buck in the Fargo area! Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kbrittney

Thank you Brittany for the review about your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay in Fargo and utilized our central location! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Just stayed at the hotel on a business trip. Was interested in trying out the Delta brand as I am platinum with Marriott and am committed to staying with Marriott whenever possible. Fortunately for the Delta brand, I believe the issues are isolated to this hotel and not systemic.

I had requested a 4:00 check-out provided for Platinum level as I had a day of meetings and wanted a place to freshen up before an evening event. I placed the "do not disturb" sign on the door in the morning so housekeeping would not enter and/or have any confusion with my late check-out. In expecting they would not enter my room, I also left my belongings laying out.

When I returned to the hotel at 3:30, I discovered that housekeeping had entered the room - changed towels, made the bed (sadly I don't think they changed the sheets although I was to be checking out and someone else would have gotten dirty sheets.) my guess is they were trying to get a jump on prepping the room for the next guest.

I spoke to the hotel manager on duty and he said he was going to speak to the head of housekeeping who was still on the property and circle back with me. Two days later and - crickets!

A "do not disturb" sign should also mean "do not enter" if the guest is authorized to still be in the room. I will not stay at this hotel again and would caution others as they clearly disregard the guests' privacy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank WIfamily3
Jaclyn H, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for the review of your recent stay in Fargo. I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered with the service during your stay. Please know this is not the service we aim to provide our guests. We will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure no other guest has a similar experience. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and give us another chance!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Had an incredible stay at the Delta. Aside from being a beautiful hotel, staff and services were beyond my expectations. Meals at Urban 42 were delicious, fitness center was amazing, and hotel has many meal/bar options within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

A classic hotel that didn't get all the proper upgrades. Fridge didn't work no matter what you did. Thermostat was placed directly across from AC unit. So it would run for a minute until it sensed the cool. Then shut off with the room still warm. Finally the soundproofing on the door was non existent. Could hear any conversations happening in the hallway. Hopefully they are complete in the remodel, if so to many corners were cut which is a shame because I loved this hotel as a kid

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Jaclyn H, Reservations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for the review about your recent stay with us as we appreciate all guest feedback. We would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future so that we may show your our true level of service.