US$103
US$94
US$122
US$104
Home2.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$59
SleepInn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$84
US$80
US$129
US$101
My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND(Fargo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$78
US$109
All reviewsusb portsbreakfast buffetpool areahot tubfire alarmmini fridgeairport shuttlewe've stayedroom was cleanshower headdesk clerkfitness centerup to dateexercise roomcoffee makernice hotelthe hotel staff
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Who would have thought this Marriott in Fargo, ND would be ahead of the pack. Requested fragrance-free room and the manager actually showed me the product container for their laundry detergent which showed no fragrance! (Eco-lab Solid Break Plus). Their bathroom cleaner did have fragrance but they re-cleaned it (with some success). IMHO the the average traveler brings in more than enough fragrance on their clothing, luggage, cosmetics, etc. (these chemicals are designed to last forever). Wish chemical engineers could design short-acting fragrances that disappear *pouf* so addicts can get their hit without choking the rest of us!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jaclyn H, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you Jennifer for the review about your recent stay with us! I am thrilled to hear that we were able to accommodate your request for the fragrance free room! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This newly renovated hotel is beautiful and clean and the rooms are large and comfortable and it has a pool with a great water slide with it's own landing pool! It has a hot tub, shallow pool for very small children and a regular sized pool with a shallow and deep end. There are plenty of chairs and towels at the pool and everything is well maintained. It was a really wonderful place to stay near everything!!! We will definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Fargo and staying at the Ramada- now Delta hotel for the past seven years. We always spend a week and drop we'll of a thousand dollars there. The hotel is this reviewer's opinion has gone way downhill and will not stay there in the future.
Upon arrival we were put in a standard room instead of the usual room suite. After complaining they realized the mistake and we were given a room near the staircase that was being painted at the time. That is not a big deal, but we were always situated close to the elevator during our previous week stays.
Gone is the courtesy coffee in the morning. It is now replaced with a costly Starbucks. After dropping over ten dollars the first day, I decided to stop paying for overpriced coffee.
If you want breakfast after 11:00, you can forget about it. They stop serving promptly at 11:AM even if you arrive slightly after that time. After all,...rules are rules! However, if you want a breakfast after 11:00AM you can get one at the Denny's four blocks away. That's ok,...I needed the exercise.
Monte no longer runs the restaurant and is the hotel concierge. He apologized profusely, but that was not needed. At least they did something right by keeping him at the hotel.
We are only in our second day at the hotel and can't be more disappointed. My wife doesn't want to pick up and move now, but has agreed that this will be our last stay at the Delta Fargo.
I am happy that many of the previous reviewers gave the hotel such high marks. I am just giving my opinion compared to what I was use to under the previous ownership and management.
My advice to the people running the place is to quit nickel and "dollaring" everyone. Remember, Canadians are nice,...so be nice!

Ron and Mary Jane Pacioni
Phoenix, AZ

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ron P
Jaclyn H, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you Ron, for the review about your recent stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo as we appreciate all feedback from guests. I would like to apologize for the issue you encountered with your room location and type. We have followed up with all issues from your stay; our Assistant General Manager Jon Wilkey had also followed up with the review left through our Guest Service Survey through Marriott by your wife. We love having Canadians here and appreciate all the business that is booked by our neighbor to the north! We hope we have the opportunity to have you in our hotel in the future to prove we have corrected all the issues and you can count on us for a great stay!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Bette and I are Marriott Platinum Elite. We've stayed at a lot of Marriott properties. This one is right at the top. The facility is spacious and clean. The staff is courteous. The rooms are generous. Everything is well maintained. Given that the room rates are typical for Marriott hotel properties, this one is a bargain!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We arrived here shattered after some time on the road and visiting Bonanza-ville. We were given what can only be described as a one bedroom apartment! It was luxury to the hilt which we were more than ready for. I cannot praise this team enough as I left a mini bag of medicines there in the morning. On arriving at our next destination, I realised what I had done and called the Hotel. The member of staff knew immediately who I was at the end of the phone and arranged with such professionalism and courtesy to have it sent on to the next destination on my behalf. Wow! Fabulous bloke. Many thanks, a credit to Marriott for sure.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple