US$94
US$103
US$59
SleepInn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotels.com
US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$109
US$149
US$118
All reviewsusb portsbreakfast buffetpool areahot tubfire alarmmini fridgeairport shuttleroom was cleanwe've stayedshower headdesk clerkfitness centerup to dateexercise roomcoffee makerexcellent hotelthe hotel staff
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The only thing that was good today was the staff, the carrot cake and cheese cake desserts.

Very limited options for brunch... we arrived at 11am, wouldn't think it was too late for a brunch, but the scrambled eggs were fine, but they offered BBQ ribs that tasted old and swimming in sauce, individual baby potatoes that were also old and dry. The veggie options of cauliflower and broccoli same thing dry. There was talapia in a lemon pepper sauce that was also dry.

My wife ordered a personal omelet and thought it was good. But when I went to the carving station and asked for what looked like beef, I was told that was also turkey and so dry when the server tried to slice it was almost embarrassingly dry.

I am only assuming the buffet contained many items from a wedding or two the night before held in the hotel.

It isn't anywhere near the brunch Basie's presented for years. Can't say I am interested in trying in giving them another try. Upside was the price was only $13/each.

Pass until they get it figured out... if they do.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron W
Jon W, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for leaving a review of our buffet! I'm sorry that your experience was not up to your expectations. From what you have described it sounded like our staff was preparing to switch food out and you did not receive food that our restaurant is known for. Could you please contact Tom Collins, our Executive Chef, at 701-281-7119 to explain in more detail about your experience and how we can make it right for you for this experience and in the future in our restaurant.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly service. Our reservation was entered for the wrong date. Probably my own fault for not reviewing the confirmation email. However, no worries, the staff made the arrangements to accommodate us and exceeded my expectations. This is my family's first choice for hotels in Fargo. Recommended highly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I work at a hotel so my expectations of what I was going to be receiving was extremely high. From first sight I was satisfied. Walking in I was blown away. Very open, clean and modern describe the property. Friendly and informative staff helped the stay go smoothly. My friend and I were in town for a concert, the lady at the desk told us most of what we needed to know. The bar was very beautiful and the bartender was very knowledgeable. The room was perfect..not too warm not too cold, spacious, and there were even glass glasses in the room for our wine drinking that evening. The new bed was very comfortable, I had the best night sleep, I need to get one of those for myself! Any ways to improve??? Unknown. I will definitely be back next time I am in town!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

A nice hotel, has everything you would need for a short visit. There are some nice restaurants nearby, the service was good, the room was very clean. Excellent location near the airport, complimentary shuttle.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Maybe it's the frozen bison photo above the bar; Thus is a very cool Marriott concept hotel.

Massive lobby that is well appointed. Our room has a bedroom w a door to separate from sitting area.

Restaurant is well above usual hotel restaurant standards.

Very in this no and comfortable. I like it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple