“Not perfect, but a good choice if the price is right” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
winnipeg
“Not perfect, but a good choice if the price is right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

The service was excellent, the room was clean, and the pool and hot tub were very nice. The walls between the rooms were well soundproofed, but the wall between the room and the corridor was not. We could here everyone walking in the hall. That, combined with a lumpy bed and a confused (drunk?) person knocking on our door sometime at night resulted in not a great sleep. The breakfast selection was a little bit limited. Still, on the whole it's not a bad place, and I would stay here again if the price is low enough.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the AmericInn Fargo. I do want to apologize for the inconveinences you experienced during your stay here. I do apologize for the person that disturbed you during the evening, we try to maintain the noise after 11pm. Again thank you for your understanding and we hope you will continue to stay here in the future.
Thanks.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

What I like most about the AmericInn, is that you have a fridge a microwave in all the rooms. I lilke to shop and I like to purchase an occasional drink or meal that I can warm up in the microwave and if I want to buy fresh fruit, I can store it in the fridge. The rooms are so inviting and even the front entrance feels welcoming. The staff have always been friendly, even the gals cleaning the rooms have a good morning to you. The breakfast is my favourite waffles and if you have bought fruit ahead of time you can add it to the waffles and it makes a delicious breakfast and start to the day. There are also Bagels and cereals. Breakfast has a good selection. The pool is clean. They have a sauna and a workout room and a place to sit and relax by the pool with an arcade area and you can play a game of pool. The staff are welcoming, helpful and the hotel is right next to the mall to shop and close to everything. I always have a good restfull sleep with plump pillows and a soft bed. Very much enjoyed and recommend it as a place for both couples and families. We are frequent guests!!

Room Tip: I like to be at the end of the hotel away from the pool area and close to the back for easy access w...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here in Fargo. I also want to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments about our facility and your stay here. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will come back in the future.

Again thank you!
Park River, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Have stayed at Americinn Lodge and Suites a few times. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is always hot and very good. Pool area is clean, rooms also very clean. Once in
the room, hear no hallway noise nor next door neighbor noise. Really enjoy our stays.

Room Tip: We perfer first floor. If full and we have to go upstairs, staff offer to carry luggage.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your continued business. We are glad that you continue to come back and stay with us at the AmericInn of Fargo. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our facility and staff, we always strive to accommodate our guests needs during their stay here.
Thanks again.
Casselton, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I live in a nearby town and was looking to just get out of the the area for a day and came to Fargo. Most of the hotels that were listed were more than than what I wanted to spend. I came into the AmericInn and told them what I was looking to spend and the lady at the desk worked with me to get a very decent rate. Once I got into the room I saw that I got quite a deal! The rooms that they have were awesome and the location was spot on. I was able to walk to almost anything that I was looking for such as restaurants, gas stations, even the mall! I think found my new chain of hotels to stay at whenever I decide to travel.

Room Tip: Breakfast is awesome!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for commenting on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your stay here and hope you will come back the next time you want to getaway.
Mayville, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

My husband and me needed a break from everyday stress. This hotel was the place to relax. Check in was very easy and quick. Staff was professional and very friendly from the front desk to the housekeepers. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was awesome. Nice place to get away and relax. Close to many resteraunts, movie theaters and shopping. Will stay with you again. Thanks!!!!!

Room Tip: We have stayed a few times and never had a bad room.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for telling trip advisor about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself on your getaway. Thank you for the nice comments about our staff we hope they were able to accommodate you during your stay here. Hope you come back again soon.