Wingate by Wyndham Fargo
US$89
US$123
US$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$90
US$80
US$69
US$84
US$109
My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
All reviewsfront deskspace aliensroom was cleanenjoyed our staypool areahot tubgreat breakfastnice hotelhot breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulexcellent stayeasy accessbagelsgreat place to staystay there againbusiness tripfree breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Great location. Manager's reception is awesome. There are several dining establishments within walking distance. Beds are comfortable,so are pillows. Gym facilities are adequate. Pool is big and looks inviting, didn't use. Breakfast is big and lots. Only suggestion, encourage a few extra minutes for cleaning rooms,dusty.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

C5297ULbarbarac,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I will inform the housekeeping staff about your comments about the cleanliness of your room. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Pleasantly surprised at the quality of the rooms and hotel overall. Wish the person at Reception on check-in had been more knowledgeable/ helpful in finding a place for us to have dinner/drinks in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Linda,

I apologize about the Front Desk Person not being knowledgeable about places to have dinner/drinks. He is under age to drink so he wouldn’t know where to send you for drinks. I know his family and they rarely eat out so he is limited on that as well. I will talk to him about some places where to send guests if that question would come up again. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed at the Windgate Fargo between July 24-29, 2017 to visit family and friends in the Fargo area. I prepaid so check in was simple. My wife did not think the hotel lobby, elevator area and hallways were clean, nor the room we stayed in, which accounts for the rating of 3 for cleanliness. I thought the room and the room bathroom was clean and did not have any issues with the stay. My brother also stayed in a room there on the same floor during part of our stay, and that was convenient for us. I rented a room with a king size bed and a couch (studio). I thought the room was a little small for that kind of accommodation when I compare it to other hotels we frequently stay in. There were only 4 hangars in the closet, which is too few for two adults staying for several days. However, the staff brought us additional hangars when I requested them. We did not eat breakfast there nor use the internet, so I can not address the quality of those services. I would stay there again, but my wife would prefer another hotel brand.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Pat R, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Curt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your previous stay with us. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. I will show your cleanliness review to my Housekeeping Supervisor so that we can address the issues that you mentioned.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great location, easy access from the freeway. Many good restaurants in the area and other stores. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very nice and had nice amendities. Breakfast was very boring need more variety to get a better rating.

ABF49ER,

We actually get a lot of compliments on our hot continental breakfast has the following items: Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Waffles, 3 different types of Muffins, 2 different types of Bagels, English Muffins, White and Wheat Bread, several different types of Cereal, Oatmeal, Danish, 3 different types of Milk as well as Coffee and Juice.
We hope to be of service to you in the future.