“Love this place!!”

Stoney End Supper Club
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Garrison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here many times and have always had excellent food and service!! Prices are fair and you get large portions! I would recommend this place to everyone!!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

The atmosphere was nice and looked very clean and decorated for Valentines. Our young waitress was excellent. The food, however, was a major disappointment. The hamburger steak tasted burnt on the outside but not hot. The baked potato looked warmed up from a previous night but not hot on the inside. Ribs were cold. Chicken breast dry. Hash browns tasted rancid. Coffee weak. Cost was reasonable: $35.15 plus tip---if the food had been good. No toast given with our meal.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We arrive here in the evening, around 9pm. We were happy with good service and good food. Fair prices. Will eat here again when we pass through town.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have eaten at Stoney End many times, over twenty. And I can say without a doubt every meal I have had there was some of the best food I have had. The favorites I recommend are the walleye it is always excellent. I love the breading and seasoning it's in and for fish you get a good portion. Also they have prime rib on certain nights, so if I do get there on a night it's served I make sure to get it. The fantail shrimp are also very good, you look at the menu and might think four shrimp is not going to be enough but for me it is always more than filling.

As for the service I have always had good service. The staff has always been friendly and attentive to my needs. This is a great restaurant I would recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I ate dinner at Stoney End on two consecutive weekday nights and ate well, ribeye the first night and pork chops the next, and was well taken care of by a different server each night. I also tried a glass of each of two different house wines and enjoyed both. I heard a number of people say the burgers were quite good as well. I'll eat at Stoney End should I find myself back in Garrison some day. Note that the bar crowd can be both loud and profane, but there are lots of tables out of earshot of the bar.