See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2015

I had to stay at the Buffalo Motel not by choice, but because there were no other options. While the room was clean, the beds were uncomfortable and old, and the sheets and blankets were thin. The internet didn't have signal as far away from the office as we were, which was a disappointment. The bathroom had no soap or shampoo, so I went to the manager.
The manager was rude and condescending, and when I asked him about the internet, he sighed in a very put-upon way and informed me in a very exasperated tone that the internet didn't go that far. When I asked him for soap and shampoo, he acted as though I had asked him for the PIN to his ATM card. He made a big fuss about getting the soap, which is usually complimentary in most motels/hotels. He DID make sure to remind me numerous times that I needed to keep my children quiet when they weren't acting up or being loud.
I would stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, look at the room first. Make sure that if you need wifi, that you are as close to the office as you can be.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family