“Friendly”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Open in the off season and a huge menu in pictures. They like a picture in Bulgaria. I’m usually put off by picture menus. And I’m usually right to be. It was fine. The food was fine. Not great. But not bad. But they were friendly!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

well once again visited my favourite little bistro , was impressed by waitress who seated us and explained there was a forty minute wait for the food, not surprised as it was full and good food is never made fast.
Had a few drinks and time passed quickly food arrived and was superb , ambience is great and staff were brilliant.

Hope to see you next year again and many thanks for all your attentiveness

1  Thank damian b
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Landed in the restaurant by chance and via Trip as the whole resort is a ghost town this time of year. Warmly greeted by the manager and chatted throughout our excellent big breakfast which was superb and tasty. Would definitely recommend if in the area and returning shortly for round 2.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Wish we'd found this place earlier it was one of the best places we have visited, food is lovely, family run and they are all lovely and very attentive. Lots of dishes on the menu, very reasonable and fresh.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Visited Lapa lapa 3 times each time my partner and I had something different. My favourite was a lamb hot plate, my partner loved the chicken liver starter. Great bottle of merlot for 15 levs. Would definitely return/recommend. Felt like proper Bulgarian experience