“Near great beach and relaxed atmosfere”
Review of Fiesta Beach Hotel

Fiesta Beach Hotel
Ranked #197 of 222 Hotels in Sunny Beach
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great hotel..specialy for people who like to be close to great beaches..it is also not so far to places with all the discos and evening entertainment, but if you are ready for early sleep..you can in this hotel, quiet in June..all the great bars and beach launges right on your doorstep..so if you like great beach and good sleep..this is place for you..food is served buffet style..and is great choice of food..beer for 1 leva..just great..

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank matatko

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed here for a week in July 2013. I have never ever written a review before as I just usually get on with it. This hotel was a nightmare from the get go. The staff are very rude, the food is dreadful & the general vibe from the hotel is not a good one. My sister was staying in a Thomson hotel about ten mins away (In a taxi) as soon as we got up we got dressed & spent the day at her lovely hotel, after spending one day around our hotel this was a must. The hotel has nothing about it. The pool was dirty & very cold. I complained on the first day as the sofa bed mattress was thiner than newspaper, it took them 2 days to pad it up after constantly complaining & them offering to put my 3 yrd old in cot & myself in a single bed. My daughter hasn't been sleeping in a cot for over a year!!! I paid for the safe & when it kept playing up I was accused of being too thick to work it, so yet again I had to go & complain & ask for my money back which was like trying to get blood out of a stone. I was constantly angry on this holiday due to the hotel, but a walk up the front & having a few bogofs on the cocktails I was ok lol. If this was the last hotel on earth I wouldn't stay here. I do not mind cheap & cheerful & many times have stayed in 2 star hotel abroad, as you do not live in your room. This hotel really takes the biscuit though, a hovel springs to mind. I doubt I will ever have to write another review as I will never be at this dump again. You have been warned!!

4  Thank lisa w
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Chose this hotel after staying here 6 years ago when it was all in one, wish i hadn't. Overall the cleanliness was the best part. Food was edible but strange, limited choice. . .raw cabbage for breakfast! Hot water ran out so no cup of tea. Decided to have dinner out after the second evening. There were two lifts which served for both sides of the hotel, one get stuck with people in it, the other shuddered a lot. Bedroom curtains fell down. Overall was really saddened because had a great time on my previous visit, but certainly not worth the money i paid. Such a strange set up having one complex split down the middle.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank teltel2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Just returnted from Hotel Fiesta M, which constitutes one building with Fiesta Beach Hotel. Both Fiestas have separate dining hall, it means Fiesta M offers HB and Fiesta Beach Al.
I started with food. In breakfasts you can choose between continental or british dishes - there was bacon, occasional sausages, bean, once I saw peas. I prefered rather vegatables, fresh tomatoes, capsicum, kinda salad. Pancakes with jam were very popular among people. I was dissapointed because of one kind of bakers's ware, only toasts! It's need to say that variety of meals was quite different on 7.30 and 9.00. Dinners was awful! All days the same meals, not as good choice as on breakfast, mostly chicken wings or something like that, schnitzel which it didn't taste, but fish was really good.The worst point of all dinners was behaviour of some guests. They were outrunning of the queue, jostled spoons from one meal to another, especially guests from eastern Europe behaved like cattle!
Accomodation was good, furniture was well-preserved, beds very very comfortable, if you left some Levas, the staff will appreciate it and you too. Good impression spoiled smelling sewage in the bathroom! Towels were changed every day, if you left them in the floor, bedclothes every 2-3 days. I think the rooms should be repainted, but it was no tragedy.
I was dissapointed of receptions' attitude of my many times complaint of absent WiFi connection, finally it was solved by some strange circumstance.
If you have big demands of food, I think Fiesta Beach would be better in that thing.
All in all, with the hotel I was satisfied, with food less, but the staff should be more helpful.

Room Tip: Regarding with rooms, not every room with the sea view has full perspective sea view. Rooms 2+1 are...
1  Thank randombackpacker
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Hi everyone.

I went to this hotel with my family in July. We decided that there is no need for all inclusive in Bulgaria, so we had just breakfast and dinner pre-paid. Overall, this hotel was okay for a family holiday, but it had some problems.

The room was the good part of the trip. It was comfortable, with a nice bathroom and a nice balcony. It was very clean and the cleaning ladies were nice (although quite shy). The beds were too soft for my taste (while the additional bed was too hard), but otherwise they were fine. There was a small fridge in which you had some drinks and chocolate for money. We were not supposed to use it for personal drinks and food, but fortunately nobody had a problem with us having water there. The bathroom was nice except the shower curtain which was a bit unpractical. To switch on electricity, you had to have the entrance card. This is common today, but a bit bad for those who want to charge their electronic devices while being outside. The only thing I really did not like about the room was that there was only one socket by the bed.

A worse part of the trip was the food. I do not understand how this is possible, but the only bakery product offered for breakfast was toast bread! That synthetic American bread that lasts for three weeks. You had to roast it to make it edible, so there was always a long queue. However, there was a pancake guy making brilliant pancakes. Not being for the long queue, I would eat them everyday. Otherwise the choice was okay except the lack of normal juice. Dinners were fine--there was a wide choice of food including a good soup and vegetables. There were not many sweets, but I did not have a problem with that as I did not want to eat too much. Only drinks were missing, but you could order them for money (and they were rather cheap).

The hotel pool was nice, although a bit cold for me. There was also a cheap bar right by the pool. However, it was almost impossible to get a bed and a sunshade there. It was for free for the hotel guests, so people just got up early, reserved it with a towel and went back to sleep. Quite uncomfortable, but if you come as a family, you can perhaps convince one of the members to do it every day which you want to spend by the pool (it is also possible to stay there and go to swim to the sea as it is very close).

The most annoying thing about the hotel are the elevators. There are two of them, and sometimes you wait for a long time, and when it arrives, it is already full. Some guests were even so unwise as to push the button on the second floor which obviously could not be served by the elevators. There is a staircase next to the elevator; however, it says that it should be used only in a case of emergency!

Environment is a bit problematic. Although this is not a problem of the hotel, you still want a nice surroundings, right? Bulgaria belongs to rather dirtier destinations, and Sunny Beach has not much to offer. There is little nature to adore, and all shops are intended for tourists. Restaurants are far from good; there are mostly generic fast foods. However, I recommend pancakes by the casino, they are great :) For good food, I would recommend less commercial destinations such as Pomorie (at least it used to be like that a few years ago). The hotel has also quite noisy environment. I do not mind hearing a disco from distance all the night, but some people might feel uncomfortable about it.

The beach was nice, and the sea as well. The only problem was that the last day it was very windy, and it brought plenty of sea plants to the beach, making it almost impossible to swim. So we had to walk for at least 15 minutes to get to a better part of the seaside (but still far from perfect). Beds and sunshades were quite expensive, so I recommend buying your own sunshade (it will almost surely cost you less).

The place is quite near to Nesebar, a very nice historical town. There is a very cheap bus going directly there from a bus stop which is near the hotel. Receptionists can surely help you with that (or call you a taxi if you want; but be careful, always talk about the price BEFORE the ride), and they speak English well (unlike the rest of the stuff--it is very hard to talk to the waiters for example, they know only the basic phrases). The is also a very nice aquapark near Nesebar; I recommend visiting it if you feel a bit adventurous.

Overall, it was okay, but I think that you can find better places for the price. If you are already going there, however, do not be scared. It is not dramatic, you can definitely enjoy it there with your family.

6  Thank ivavivian