Fiesta Beach Hotel
Julia Family Apartments(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$13
Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$90
Green Fort(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$27
Hotel Atol(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$22
Trakia Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$31
Helena Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$113
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Tia Maria Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$26
US$112
  • Pool
Family Hotel Romantic(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$19
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
US$76
US$71
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfiesta barour room was spaciousquiet locationpizzasomething for everyonebarscola
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Where to start lol so I'll start with room
The room was lovely really beautiful view overlooking beach n pool :) balcony private but a little small as 4 of us were in room there were only 2 chairs so we couldn't all sit out. The balcony light is on a timer so there's no switch to have light on if you want to sit out past 12pm, also no handle on other side of balcony door which is pretty dangerous as I nearly locked my partner out
Bathroom nice good size but shower drenched floor and kept fallen down wacking me on head plenty of times and my good it hurt bad. Toilet flusher was broke so after flushing loo u had to take cistern off n pull it back up. Sink plug got stuck in sink and cleaners took it out so left with no plug.
Beds where comfy we had 2 single beds which were big and comfy and a sofa pull out which was so bad ya could feel every spring, we had to take mattress off n put on floor, but doing this I noticed it wasn't even a mattress but a sunbed lounger cover from a double sun lounger, I complained to reception and they gave us 2 more sun longer mattresses which were mouldy, I complained again and we got 2 fold up beds which were more comfortable but took alot of room up.
Cleaners were good always friendly hardly understood English but did there job well sometimes they only left us 2 towels for 4 ppl 3 being girls so a nightmare ha.
Pool area a joke only went in pool once as it was full of sand and never cleaned, didn't help ppl coming in and washing there feet and shoes off in it. Water was murky yak, sun loungers all broken n no mattresses on them so uncomfortable and no option to rent 1 like other places. Pool is cut in 2 and get told off if ya go to other side.
All inclusive is a shambles the food is not to bad tbh but the refreshments are disgusting only a small list of what's available and no other options to buy something else if you wish other then going over to to fiesta beach bar. I think it would be good to have the option to buy better food n drink while in hotel but there's nowhere to do that.
We did get a lil pack lunch each on arrival as we arrived at 1am which I thought was a lovely gesture :)
Staff where helpful at reception.
There's no entertainment at all no music round pool or anything like that so pretty boring to stay in hotel.
1 last thing which I think is important to know especially if u have children staying here. Over the road and opposite pool are bars that ppl in hotel and other hotels use also ppl that are on the beach during day have to use this hotel for the loo which are right inside hotel so anyone can enter hotel without question which I found really dangerous and worrying. All surrounding hotels have security and won't allow access unless u have a band but not this one

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Would never come again 4 star I'd say no frills food horrendous no entertainment air con didn't work staff were rude looked down there nose at us wouldn't help with our complaints threadbare towels shabby shower curtain let water flood floors had to make our own beds worst holiday ever bonus was weather glorious

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here, we got this holiday from the travel agent advice as a "lovely posh hotel" it was over £500 each for a week all inclusive, I could of cried when we walked in, I've stayed in better and cheaper hotels for much less in 18-30!

1st of all for a all inclusive holiday this is the 1st hotel I have ever been asked to pay for a safe, 7leva per night, when we got to the room all the safe needed was batteries! Bit excessive to pay nearly £25 for batteries.

The hotel room... it was a canny size, but really old decorated, carpet that went up the walls and curtains that let all the light in, so no chance of a sleep in.

the bathroom was shocking, the floor would get soaked every time u had a shower because it was a shower tray with only a curtain to keep the water in. the skinks plug didn't lift up, we told the reception and they didn't do anything till day 3 so we had to brush our teeth in shower as no way of emptying the sink, and when they finally came to fix it they just removed it and left it on the side, so couldn't fill the sink up.

The bedding didn't fit the bed so the sheets constantly came off the mattress. The bed felt like a old fold out cabin bed, The room was cleaned daily but would only leave us 1 towel, and with 2 people and a soaked floor was just impossible.

The hotel is split in to 2 sides, fiesta beach and hotel marlin, (we were hotel marlin) no one on reception told us this or any information on check in so when we went and sat around the pool we were rudely told to move to the other side of the pool by a man pointing and holding a sign up as each side is reserved for the 2 sides of the hotel,

good luck trying to find a subbed that isn't broke! Unless u want to lay flat u might as well go to the beach just over the road. The pool was full of sand and never cleaned once, & the water looked merky. our balcony overlooked the next door hotel pool "the majestic" and we could see someone clean this beautiful pool every night, if I was to go to sunny beach again I would definitely stay in the majestic it was beautiful.

The all inclusive was actually ok, I enjoyed the food, not much selection and if u are fussy u may struggle as not much choice constantly fish burgers and meatballs, but was ok, I never drank much of the alcohol as all the soft drinks taste worse than rolla colla,but the beer was nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank linzi_collins
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

For a family holiday this place isn't ideal, the hotel is split into two and you don't get any entertainment in this hotel which isn't great for the price you pay... the waiters are very rude and like to look people up and down although it seems that everyone here does.. on top of that the food in the buffet is horrendous except from the occasional nuggets you get here and the drinks at the bar are sickening the cola is so diluted and tasted flat! On top of this we've also had problems with the daily cleaners that are meant to visit your room daily.. in the two weeks that we stayed here they've came 4 times max and always forgetting to change towels and give us toilet paper when we had clearly ran out.. the hotel on the other hand is clean and the rooms were clean at the start but the lack of effort of them actually cleaning it while staying is ridiculous

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Was mis sold this as a 4 star hotel. However the good points was clean and tidy hotel and clean rooms with fresh bedding and towels daily. the bar and restaurant was very clean and sevi the barman was nice. The food was of a good standard on all meals and didnt dissapoint .on a bad point paying for a child at full price and getting a chair bed with a mattress the size of a chappatti os wrong and receptions answer is "same in all rooms " the life guard / idiot / minder is rude ignorant and my son skimmed a ball out of the pool and he threw a glass at him that smashed on the floor infront of all guests NOT ACCEPTABLE

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family