See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

First, I would recommend this hotel for party people, is perfect for them. Amazing staff people, rooms nice , clean, old little TV, but I never used becouse almost of the time we spent on parties :). 2 pools outside, and only party people around ;)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great hotel for people who don't wanna sleep. Never ending party. It's a great place for you of you want party all the tme. This hotel has no rulez, The room is great for two people - no more. Plus for the hotel: two swimming pools, nice restaurants, helpfull staff. Minus: every day the same food, soft drinks ( even if it should be with alkohol), noise and no control who is comming into rooms.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank zielka89
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Spent 6 nights in this hotel noting the below:
-good locations in golden sands, but there is no view from the rooms
-bad in terms of room service,room cleanliness and hygiene, The condition of the rooms were very bad. Bed sheets, linens were dirty.
-pools are VERY dirty
-music is played loud starting 9 in the morning!
-rooms are not really secured, anyone can jump to your balcony.
-Toilet was horrible.
-beds are not comfortable at all
-Ambience was very bad.
-the furniture is very old
-there is no food in the hotel
-only two power plugs are available in the room

Room Tip: sleep in you car and do not shower!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Mohamad R
Reviewed 6 June 2015

We stayed in the Party hotel for a week and we enjoyed it a lot! Even though its located on the party street we didnt have a problem with the noise. The rooms seemed new and were tide. We had all inclusive which we could use on both pool bars, drinks were strong wich was also nice. It also has a disco in the basement - Den Glade Viking where has a foam party every week. If u want to party this is your hotel!

Stayed: May 2015
3  Thank Yuly102
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I am a 22 year old male and I spent 7 nights in Party Hotel Vladislav. It has been rennovated lately and everything seems new.
I can say that the location is great:
Near the hotel, you can find a supermarket, public phones, and all the good nightclubs.
The hotel has 2 pools. One with a bar(Den Glade Viking) and the other has no bar. Didn't spend much time in them but both seemed clean.
The average age of people in this hotel is 18-25 years old.
The staff is really helpful and all of them are young too but very responsible and they help you and answer all your questions if you need something. The double room I stayed in was cleaned and bed sheets were changed daily, room has a toilet, TV, AC(5 lev/day), 2 chairs, a table with a TV on it and a small refrigerator under it containing beer and cola etc..(not free), and 2 beds that seem attached in the pictures on TripAdvisor but they are actually 2 separate beds. Also we had a small balcony with 2 chairs and a table.
The room was little bit noisy but you can easily fall asleep if you was tired from partying all night.I'll probably go to this hotel in summer 2014 :)
I didn't try the food there and didn't go to Den Glade Viking so I can't give my review on it.
If you have any questions concerning my stay at the hotel, contact me on supra.4488@gmail.com and I'll be happy to help you :)

Room Tip: The hotel and all rooms are renovated in 2013 so everything seems new. I just don't advice families or people who want to sleep early to stay in this hotel because it is recomended for party goers!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends