“Didn't even get to eat”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Buffet and Grill
Ranked #47 of 139 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I called at 8pm and asked what time they closed which they stated 9pm. I would have just checked their website but I don't always trust the information is updated. So I drove the 20 minutes to town and when I got there they were mopping and said they closed early...just because... so upset. I was craving Chinese and even called to verify the closing time before I made the hike.. super disappointed.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Wanting to take advantage of another hotel room delivery service, I tried this restaurant my last night in Minot. While the delivery was surprisingly quick, the food was average. I ordered the fried wings and the Pu Pu platter with both being sufficient. While ample for my taste, the Pu Pu platter portions were smaller than other restaurants with the same dish in the East. However, this appetizer selection was priced cheaper as well so, in fairness, the price vs portion remained close equal. I would order delivery from here agin for a change of pace.

1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This is what I call the lower end of Chinese food. It's not top of the line, I do not care for their so called desserts. I think it needs major cleaning, new decor.

1  Thank Sahmane10
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

The resturant used to be very good. When ordering take-out they used to stuff the packages. Well not any more. Used to be able to eat off the takeout for 4 days. Now its only 2. Plus I did not recieve something I ordered. Obviously they did not check the reciept that was stappled to the bag if everything was included. Hibachi grill isnt what it used to be. Go to ND Asia, much better.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

There is very little ambiance in this restaurant, which I don't necessarily expect at any all you can eat restaurant.

Since the food is largely serve yourself, Service really doesn't apply. The host who greets you and the server who brings only your drinks are always friendly and attentive.

There is a large selection of chinese food, as well as american food as well. Certain things which I get every time include black pepper chicken, sweet and sour chicken and mongolian beef which are all tasty. They also have a build your own stirfry bar, which is good as well.

There are times where the food isn't filled, or occasionally isn't hot enough. Most of what I get doesn't fall into this category, but it is a common sight to see as you select your food.

It certainly isn't the best chinese food I have ever had, but it also isn't the worst. It is good food, at a fair price and you won't leave hungry.

Been to Hibachi Buffet and Grill? Share your experiences!