“Great food!”

Hibachi Buffet and Grill
Ranked #65 of 134 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Food is always fresh and hot. They offer great service and the price is good. They are careful to watch to make sure the food bins are always full.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

THIS IS the place for you if you enjoy sudden explosive diarrhea and vomiting, otherwise stay away. The food was greasy and cold, the sushi was probably what was bad.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I called at 8pm and asked what time they closed which they stated 9pm. I would have just checked their website but I don't always trust the information is updated. So I drove the 20 minutes to town and when I got there they were mopping and said they closed early...just because... so upset. I was craving Chinese and even called to verify the closing time before I made the hike.. super disappointed.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Wanting to take advantage of another hotel room delivery service, I tried this restaurant my last night in Minot. While the delivery was surprisingly quick, the food was average. I ordered the fried wings and the Pu Pu platter with both being sufficient. While ample for my taste, the Pu Pu platter portions were smaller than other restaurants with the same dish in the East. However, this appetizer selection was priced cheaper as well so, in fairness, the price vs portion remained close equal. I would order delivery from here agin for a change of pace.

1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This is what I call the lower end of Chinese food. It's not top of the line, I do not care for their so called desserts. I think it needs major cleaning, new decor.

1  Thank Sahmane10