“Second time's the charm-Very, very good food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Buffet and Grill
Ranked #47 of 137 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is our second review of the Hibachi Buffet and Grill. We weren't wowed during our first visit several years ago, but finally decided to try again and the second time was the charm. The food was much better than the first time. Maybe we got them on a bad night the first time around, but our food this visit was very, very good. We got it as take out so I can't say how the service was, but the food itself was great and the serving sizes were generous. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

As I said, it's a decently priced, good quality meal with lots of variety, but the building/seating area needs some serious TLC.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Food is always fresh and hot. They offer great service and the price is good. They are careful to watch to make sure the food bins are always full.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

THIS IS the place for you if you enjoy sudden explosive diarrhea and vomiting, otherwise stay away. The food was greasy and cold, the sushi was probably what was bad.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I called at 8pm and asked what time they closed which they stated 9pm. I would have just checked their website but I don't always trust the information is updated. So I drove the 20 minutes to town and when I got there they were mopping and said they closed early...just because... so upset. I was craving Chinese and even called to verify the closing time before I made the hike.. super disappointed.

Been to Hibachi Buffet and Grill? Share your experiences!