Ramada Drayton Valley
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Drayton Valley
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Very pleasant, upbeat, welcoming staff. Nice, clean, cozy and comfortable room and a great night sleep makes for a great stay! I wouldn't think of going anywhere else in town. and the price seemed to be more than fair, Staff even went out of their way to get me a better rate than I could find online!

Room Tip: Ask for an even number room if possible, Tim Horton's drive through on the South side of the bui...
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Hotel was clean comfortable and quiet. I will be staying here again next time I'm in Drayton Valley. I really like the outside door to my room, I wish all hotels had this option.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 16 February 2015

First off I have never wrote a bad review about any hotel ever.This hotel I did find clean but that's where it ends there was a huge group of us that came in for hockey which included 17 boys 12 years old we didn't block book but we all got the same double room with 2 queen beds and some paid 130 and some paid 190??? I realize there are sales but this is ridiculous. There is a nice little pool great slide but staff was totally rude about getting enough towels to accommodate us so floors got wet with kids going to rooms and then got huffing and puffing from staff drying floor not sure what we were suppose to do they wouldn't go get towels.breakfast was horrible tons of people eating the attendant would not fill anything when another guest asked for milk she said no and starting slamming stuff being short and rude with everyone. At one point the housekeeping manager was in the breakfast area told the kids to be quiet we were the only ones in there the kids might have been a bit loud but not near any rooms and we were keeping them away from rooms were workers may be sleeping. The worst part was when I went to check out nobody was there a rang the bell and the clerk came from behind me from the eating area I could tell she was annoyed I summoned her I handed in my keys standing there not sure if she needs anything else from me she very rudely glares at me and says is there something you need. Now I forgot our ipad in the room realized 2 days later I called they do have it I asked if they could mail it as I live over 2 hours away and again very rudely tells me it's their policy to not mail anything that was left??? Totally my fault I left something but not sure why they can't mail it so somebody who stays from california leaves something gets home and what they can't ever have it again??? Seriously so now I have to pack up 3 children in winter and drive close to 5 hours to get my iPad back?? Again my fault I left it but this policy is bogus and seems to be a nice way to claim some expensive items people have no way of retrieving! All that stayed from our team had the same customer service experience beyond horrible it was a huge disappointment at a high price will never stay at any ramada again

• Stayed: February 2015
General M, General Manager at Ramada Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of myself and my staff. It is absolutely our policy to ship forgotten items at the request of the guest. Despite what you were told on the phone, the IPad was shipped promptly, and we hope you have received it. If you have not, please contact us. The reason for the rate discrepancy has to do with early reservations and group reservations. Rooms reserved early, or as part of a group will be offered a discount. As for my staff, I have no excuse for their behavior. It was a very busy and stressful day, but they should have been able to retain their composure. I assure you it is not an accurate reflection of their normal behavior. I am taking your concerns seriously, and will be addressing the issues. I hope you give us another chance to leave a great impression.

Ryan Wyllie

Reviewed 15 February 2015

The hotel room carpet did not appear to be cleaned well. Ramada is an upscale chain however this hotel is located in an oil town and appears to be kept up like the lower end hotels in the area. I did not take my boots off which further complicates the problem. The internet had to keep rebooting and there is no channel guide on the TV.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 28 January 2015

We Stayed at the Ramada for 3 nights and overall had a very good stay. Staff was very accommodating, they let us use their breakfast room to eat dinner every night witch was very helpful because we were in town for a funeral and had quite a few family members stop by. The kids loved the pool area and used it 3 times a day, the rooms were clean and suited us well. The only complaint I'd have would be that it seemed there was no supervision at night, there were always a bunch of people behind the front desk that didn't seem to even work there and it was hard to find the actual front desk agent. Other than that it was a great stay though.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family