Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$72
US$93
US$90
Foxwood Inn & Suites(Drayton Valley)
US$75
US$72
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Home Away Inn(Drayton Valley)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
West Country Inn(Drayton Valley)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$52
US$96
US$81
Travelocity
Service Plus Encore(Drayton Valley)
US$99
US$91
Orbitz.com
BCMInns - Drayton Valley(Drayton Valley)
US$64
US$62
All reviewsfront deska great stayhot tubnice hoteltim hortonsnice poolthese guysroom was cleanan assetguest laundryfresh fruitone night staywould definitely stay here againwafflesliquor storesmall fridgegreat staff
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I visited his hotel and left something in the room. The hotel found it but didn't bother calling me to let me know I'd left something behind. This must be because it was an expensive item. How smart and honest would they have had to be in order to return this item they take all my information when I book for the rooms. Simple phone call would have sufficed!!! But then again when was around the reception desk the staff was busy sitting in the breakfast room eating. No wonder.

Will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding and enjoyed the hotel. They gave us an early check-in at 11am with no hassle. The room was very nice and clean they delivered a playpen for our one year old to our room while we were at the reception. The pool is a little cold but was deserted. The breakfast was great

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We were on our way home after my husband was discharged from the hospital after surviving a massive heart attack❤️ The girl was compassionate and understanding it meant a lot ! The room we stayed in is the nicest and the most comfortable room we have ever stayed in! The bed was very soft and comfortable! The breakfast was over the top and lots of variety not like some where you only get sweets and breads! I would recommend this hotel to every one and we would most definetly stay there again thanks for your awesome customer service
You need to add medical to one of the options on what sort of trip this was!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 22 June 2015

I frequent this Ramada for work when I am in Drayton Valley, the rooms are well priced for a king sized suite with nice desk for working and fast internet connection. I have received upgrades from the hotel management a number of times which keeps me coming back and I always a welcome surprise. Very clean rooms and friendly staff, the best Ramada out of the many I stay at.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 20 June 2015

The hotel is newer, clean and nicely appointed. It has free wifi, an elevator, nice pool with waterslides and a whirlpool which were well maintained. Parking is free and plenty. There is no restaurant or lounge in the hotel but there is a Tim Hortons next to it. A liquor store is a 5 minute walk down the road. The location is a bit on the edge of town so if you need quick access to the highway, it's great.
The service was not good. The front desk was unmanned almost every time we walked by. They have a popcorn machine that serves popcorn but the lights are on but there's only remnants in the machine as nobody replenishes it.
There is a free breakfast until 10am. There is a self-serve waffle maker, hard boiled eggs, and sausages for hot items. Cereals, toast, juice and some fruit are available too. The food is quite decent. The issue again is that the area is not attended to. Tables are left dirty for long periods and when we needed a table when it was busy, we had to clean one ourselves. There were many tables available but they were all dirty with dishes or food.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends