US$123
BestWestern.com
Service Plus Encore(Drayton Valley)
Foxwood Inn & Suites(Drayton Valley)
Home Away Inn(Drayton Valley)(Great Value!)
West Country Inn(Drayton Valley)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
BCMInns - Drayton Valley(Drayton Valley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpool areaa great stayhot tubtim hortonsnice poolfriendly servicecomfortable roomnice hotelfresh fruitexcellent valueone night staywafflessmall fridgecontinental breakfastliquor storeplus side
Reviewed 6 December 2015

This hotel is awesome. My coworker and I enjoyed our stay and loved the guest appreciation nights that they had. Good food and great service

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
General M, Assistant General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Hi Matthew,
Thank you very much for taking the time writing and letting us know that you and your co-worker had an excellent stay at our hotel. All our staff here are really friendly and works hard to give our guest a legendary customer service. The guest appreciation nights is just our simple way of saying Thank you for staying and hopefully we will see you and your co-worker again.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

This is a nice Hotel located near a major Highway, Located near a Time Horton's and an Esso Fuel station, Excellent location for a business trip a family event business meeting not a lot of traffic distractions. Swimming pool, water slide hot tub. They try to provide food for hospitality evenings and there is hot and cold breakfast 5-10 am. On occasion have run out of supplies and a couple of days required to replenish. Good Value for a evening rest, a company meeting though consider needs for lunch breaks, business center available though the internet can be a bit slow at times.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
General M, Assistant General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Hi Marianne,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your feedback about your recent stay. Thank you for saying that our hotel is an excellent location for a business and family trip and that you appreciate the facilities here and the food that we provide for guest like you on our hospitality night. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide all our guest with our legendary customer service. We hope to see you again

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Stayed in the hotel for 2 nights while working night shift. Clean rooms and quiet during the day.

Hi Jordan,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your feedback about your recent stay, It's nice to know that we have provided you with an excellent accommodation. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide all our guest with our legendary customer service. We hope to see you again

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Sadly the breakfast was picked over every morning when I got down there at 645, breakfast runs until 10. There was a staff member (I think housekeeping supervisor) in the breakfast room everyday, complaining about staff, making schedules and blatantly being rude to everyone around her, even making me feel uncomfortable. She turned me off from ever wanting to stay here again. The rates we very good, rooms clean and front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
General M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for your poor breakfast experience. The breakfast is constantly being made and replenished by our breakfast attendant. However after a rush, the levels can run low while more food is being prepared.

I will follow up with my supervisor regarding her behavior, which I sincerely apologize for.

I am glad you found my front desk team friendly and helpful, as we pride ourselves on great customer service.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night for business. Honestly I couldn't ask for much better. The room was very clean, the bed was amazing - I don't remember the last time I had such a comfortable bed. Also it was very quiet. Perfect stay for after a day of work. As one other reviewer mentioned, the only downside was the cable tv service. It was slow and cumbersome to navigate channels and limited selection. When I finally was able to find the channel guide, quite a few weren't available.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you for the review Dean. That bed you loved was our patented Canalta Dream Bed, you can experience that beauty at any Canalta hotel (check out canalta.com for a full list of our hotels). I apologize for the poor cable service. We did speak with our provider, and as of right now all of our channels are up and running.