All reviewsfront deskpool areaa great stayhot tubtim hortonsroom was cleannice poolfriendly servicenice hotelfresh fruitexcellent valueone night staywafflessmall fridgecontinental breakfastliquor storeplus side
Reviewed 30 January 2016

The staff at this hotel clearly care about the property and their guest experience. Clean rooms, comfortable property.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
General M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and thank you for the kind words. The team works hard to ensure every guest enjoys their stay, and feels at home. Thank you for choosing the Ramada Drayton Valley, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Drayton Valley has been drastically hit with the recession in Alberta, but to charge regular rates, including breakfast, and NOT include house cleaning is absurd. I was there for two nights with no housecleaning and virtually no breakfast either.
Now, to their credit, when this was brought to their attention (after they told me that housekeeping had marked that they cleaned the room - they then said they 'guessed' they would take my word for it!) they did give me an adjusted bill, for which I was happy about.
It's not like it's a bad place; it's just going through a bad time. I don't know what else to say.
Hope things improve in Drayton.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for writing this review, we appreciate the feedback. We have scaled back on our rates significantly in these tough times, but housekeeping is always included. It seems there was an issue with the paperwork regarding your housekeeping room assignment. We always prioritize our stays over cleaning the check-outs so there is no good reason it should have been missed, and I apologize. I apologize your stay did not meet expectations, and I hope you give us another chance. Feel free to contact me personally at the hotel if there are any issues.

Ryan Wyllie

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

For our family visited we stayed in this hotel. The hotel is great with free breakfast and near Tim Horton.
The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and very willing to help. I can recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drayton Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

I'm glad you found our hotel pleasant, and thank you for letting others know. We strive to make every stay the best that it can be. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

stayed for work and these guys have a pool and free dvds at the desk as well as free hot breakfast workout room pet friendly wifi and comfy clean rooms all a person needs really keragegs in every room and hospitality night (free dinner) 6 days a week

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for choosing the Drayton Valley Ramada..