See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here as a driver for a school event and as soon as I got into the room the stink was soooo bad. These rooms are used by hard working oilfield guys but that doesn't mean it can't be taken care of a lot more!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Went there for a baseball weekend. As we entered the front lobby, it smelled old. Got our check in, no elevator, had to bring 3 luggage bags, doll bag, food bags, up over 3 sets of stairs( not too big of a deal for me, kids were not impressed). Got to the room, used the washroom and found carpenters(bugs) crawling on the bathroom floor. My son went to lie on the bed only to find black hairs all over the bed. Pulled back the covers to check the rest of the bed out, more black hairs.... Needless to say, we got out of there!! The saying you get what you pay for.... Well this room wasn't even worth the $88. Never would consider staying there again!!! Unless they did a total renovation of the entire hotel. Front desk lady was very apologetic, offered me a different room, but I just couldn't. They didn't charge me anything for checking out an hour later after we checked in.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2015

This is a hotel that is just going through the motions. The rooms are cramped. The quality of the workmanship in the construction/renovations is laughable. The floors creak. The handles and fixtures are the absolute cheapest models available. The internet speed makes any kind of video impossible to watch. Tried to get front desk to reset router but "So solly. Solly, only manager is allow do that. Solly." Sigh.

After booking on the 3rd floor, found out there was no elevator so had to drag 2 suitcases up 3 flights of stairs.

The fitness center desperately needs a dehumidifier. It smells like an old, damp basement.

On the plus side, the breakfast was good and the window coverings are nice. Unfortunately you need a new coupon every day to get breakfast.

Room Tip: Try another hotel first. This one is 8th of 10 in Drayton Valley for a good reason.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Trevor S
Reviewed 15 July 2015

The staff is always friendly. The hotel is a tad old but very clean. The food is fantastic.
I stay at this property 3 times a year. I love this place. The breakfast is out of this world, so many choices , you definitely do not leave hungry.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015

The hotel is getting a little aged. Some upgrades have been done but there is more work to be done. I have stayed at this hotel various times over the years and have never really been disappointed with anything. The new beds are great but the bathrooms are in need of upgrades.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business