US$90
US$91
US$78
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$70
US$98
US$80
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn and Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$77
Sheridan Lawrence Inn(Fort Vermilion)
US$91
  • Restaurant
All reviewswater parknorthern albertain towngreat restauranteasy accessan oasisplace to staytwo bedroom suiteexcellent hotelhash brownsdelicious foodafter a long daylots of parkingclean hotelhot and cold itemssmall townmany years
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Too many things went wrong this stay, broken key door led to a very long walk down the end of the hallway, rude hockey kids in the pool, thermostat was backwards so it was super hot, noisy hockey teen above and on the side of up, no paperview, staticy phone in the living room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. We will look into the things that in our control that you expressed, but unfortunately, we are not in control of other guests behaviour but apologize on their behalf. I am disappointed to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations and hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I am an unhappy customer. To be honest I will never stay here again. This hotel is not anywhere even near "resort like"
First of all when we arrived and during our entire stay the parking lot was not shoveled, the stairs up to the rooms were slippery.
The room was dark and dingy.My husband had to keep fixing the toilet that wouldnt flush.
I understand that you cant please everyone but the room and hallways were so hot and stuffy. The swimming pool area was like a sauna, and very unsanitary, hairs stuck all over the floor, greenish looking water. The guy working at the pool was very friendly, I wish I could say the same about the guy at the front desk.
All night we heard screaming, crying, partying and thumping below us.
Breakfast to be honest was just like any hotel breakfast, nothing special. Not even hot chocolate.
The pool wasnt open until 1:00pm which was dissapointing.
The only reason I give 2 stars instead of 1is because of the housekeeping staff. There was a man and a woman. They were super friendly and pleasant to talk to.
The price is horrendous. Almost $200 per night....all I can say is I wouldnt stay here again for even half of the price.
I

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations as it is always our goal to provide a wonderful and memorable experience for our guests. I would like you to know that in regards to our waterpark, the water is treated and tested multiple times a day. I can assure you that we meet Alberta Health Standards for chemical treatment and cleanliness of our pool. The pool is thoroughly cleaned every day and we do our best to maintain that cleanliness throughout. However, there are times such as the time you mentioned when we have entire hockey teams enjoying our facility all at once.

Once again, thank you for you review.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The hotel is fine enough, but while the fitness centre is 24hrs, the pool is continuously closed. They will open the door, but only if a waiver is signed. Then it is left unlocked. Sign the waiver at check-in, and you can use the pool anytime!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will review our pool schedules and guest demand and will take your feedback into consideration.

We hope to have you again in the future.

Mark Lopez

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The entire experience was perfect. The staff were very welcoming and cater to any need. The room was very clean and the lay out was extremely spacious. The food was very enjoyable, as well as the handmade cocktails. I would highly recommend this hotel and restaurant to everyone I know. The staff definitely go above and beyond to make sure everyone has the perfect guest experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel and restaurant to other traveler's. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us, from our welcoming staff and clean spacious rooms to the food and handmade cocktails. Every position at our property has an important role in creating a wonderful and memorable experience for our guests and I am thrilled that you received just that. I will be sure to let all of our departments know your positive feedback.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to having you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was very impressed with the overall level of comfort at this hotel. I was not expecting this level of comfort and was pleasantly surprised. The price point was bang on for the room. The food was excellent and the staff were all a pleasure to deal with. Try the Elk if its in season as it was quite good! I will definitely stay here again on my next work visit!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you so much for the perfect rating! We are delighted to know that you we were able to meet and exceed your expectations and that we were able to pleasantly surprise you. The Elk is one of our most popular selections on the menu so I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy it, as our culinary team takes great pride in creating recipes and meals that are made in-house with fresh ingredients.

We look forward to your next stay and if there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call.

Mark Lopez