“A very good pizzeria along the road”
Review of A-1 Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A-1 Pizza
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We were on our way from Waterton Lakes National Park to Calgary and found it unexpectedly but it was a good surprise!
The pizzas are excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful.
I really recommend this pizzeria!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We stayed at the Blue Mountain motel and walked across the street for pizza. Friendly. Interesting mix of Indian food and pizza. My lover blurred our names together and ordered a pizza for Sam. The counter guy -- very nice fellow -- commented on how relaxed Sam looked. He was talking to her and glanced at me. Or was it the other way around. Afterwards we couldn't decide who he thought was "Sam." It was lovely. We ordered and strolled down to the bridge and back. He asked us to review the place on Trip Advisor and threw in a free mango juice! I like bribes. The pizza was good-looking and tasty. We enjoyed it on our patio in the night...

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Not only good Pizza, but excellent samosas both vegetable and meat, great sauces to go with them.. We enjoy the Greek salad as well, not a traditional Greek salad but tasty just the same. Friendly staff and fair pricing.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome pizza with great service. Their pizza was delicious, quick and very low prices in the town. We will highly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Got and order of wings....not what I expected them to look like being from the east coast. They used a dry rub rather than a wet sauce. I was pleasantly surprised. Yum!

1  Thank Thomas M