“Good food and dim sum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

it was suprised me that we found a good Chinese restaraut when we were in Sherwood Park Edmonton few years back, that's why we eat here every time,
We went to this location every time we go up to Edmonton. the Dim Sim were very good and reasonable price, if you compare with Calgary, you should know that..... Beef fried ho fan and fried rice were very good too and free desserts, just take whatever you like.
Servers were very attentive and great service too..

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We went for a second time and we were very disappointed.The food was terrible.We complained when we left and were told that the food was not up to par as they were busy
I will not go back again.I will drive to Saddle Back road in Edmonton and have a good meal at Blue QUILL .I donot now how come the food could change so much in such a short time.I take it back as to the best to the worst Chinese food in Sherwood Park.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My wife and I have dined here dozens of times over the past 5 years or so. The menu is primarily north American Chinese but it is a cut above the typical. The food is very well prepared and well presented, I particularly like that the vegetables are alsays fresh and colorful. Very good place to take a large group.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Tasty food. We really like the ginger chicken! Green onion cakes are also always a hit! Rice is ok - we get the special rice from time to time, but often just end up making our own.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered all kinds of yummy dishes... lotus leaf with rice inside...peach shrimp were tasty...crystal shrimp...steamed bbq pork buns...all of it and more...very delicious.... service was impeccable...also dined on a friday and karaokee started as we completed our meal... fun atmosphere... friendly staff!! I will definately be back...