“Art, Cultural, History & Food in One Beautiful Package”

Multicultural Heritage Centre
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Stony Plain
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I'm a frequent visitor to the gallery, Homesteader's Kitchen and the General Store. Beautiful setting and chalked full of local stories, art, crafts and delicious food. I love finding locally made treasures in the store, gift shopping made easy. A visitors must see when in Stony Plain.

1  Thank brendajoyca
"history"
in 3 reviews
"treasure"

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The main meal was fair , I had the cottage pie . I enjoyed it but it was nothing special. I would recommend the Mac and cheese over it. I have eaten her quite a few time and this was the first menu item I tired that I was just so so about . The pie however was awful at my last visit . The crust was touch and I did not enjoy the spice ( I believe it was cinnamon) in my blueberry pie , this is the main reason it didn't get a give out of five , everything else was enjoysble

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Unique old fashion experience In Stony Plain Alberta! Friendly staff the homemade pies are incredible!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I volunteered for my son's shool trip and the kids enjoyed learning about the old building and also enjoyed baking cookies with his classmates.