“Top Notch service”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Vermilion
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Similar to any other Boston Pizza in most ways. The difference was the staff and owners, great service, very cool ownership overseeing the operation to ensure everyone is happy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for sharing ian_arlene! We're hoping to see you again!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This was my third time eating here. This Boston pizza is not great. Each time I have left I walked out why I spent that much money when I could have gotten similar quality at subway for half the price.

Honestly, just go to subway.

Date of visit: April 2017
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hi, Kyla. We take feedback very seriously. Please share the details & location info at https://bostonpizza.com/contact/ Thank you!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful Sunday lunch with some colleagues in Ministry. We had BBQ Chicken pizza, someone else had another pizza, a couple of generous kids meals to make the adults jealous and great service. A very enjoyable time.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Very very slow service not impressed with that place at all!! I've been at this place more then once. I've never had good service

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The nice thing about Boston Pizza's is that they offer a standard that you can expect. This one is no different. The food is good, the service in this particular BP was awesome. Wish I had noted the waitress' name. Friendly, funny and we were well looked after.

Date of visit: October 2016