“Decent food and good service ”
Review of Sammy's

Sammy's
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Vermilion
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: 780-853-2204
Description: 780-853-2204
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I had pizza and it was pretty good and can’t go wrong with 2 for 1 price. Cashier was pleasant and brought us our order with a smile. Gravy is good and grandson said milkshake was good. Food was cooked to my liking and as I requested. Will be back next time I’m in Vermilion.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It was ok i think we were the only people in there. There were 14 of us which was nice for our group. I dont think I will be going back there again,It was hard to get them to bring us refill on coffee.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

While travelling thru the area decided to try Sammy's my wife ordered the fish & chips1 pc and I had the breaded chicken burger combo the food was good but the portions were on the smaller side, overall pretty average bang for your buck.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We went To Sammy's on two consecutive evenings for dinner, following our grand daughter's dance competition. You need to order at the front counter, but do not be mistaken. This is not fast food. The meals were delivered promptly to our table and later after we had eaten, the friendly waitress removed our dirty dishes. The lasagna was delicious, with a bit of tang to the sauce, but not overly spicy. Others at the table ordered Burger and fries, Alfredo noodles, and Beef wrap. The fries are exceptional good, as are the thick milkshake in a wide array of flavors. The pasta dishes are served with Garlic bread.
Highly recommended if you are look for a good sized tasty meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I ordered the dry rib special for $10.95. It included a small side of coleslaw, a handful of onion rings, a slice of toast with garlic butter and 6 small dry ribs. The ribs were uneatable as they were BURNT. I'm talking burnt BLACK. I was shocked that they even served them. These are obviously pre cooked and packaged factory garbage. No offer of a refund and I didn't even bother to ask. I'm literally shocked at the generous reviews on here, have these people ever eaten anywhere else?
Warning: third world washrooms.